Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch

Discus and support Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm about ready to take this system and throw it in the trash. Because that's what it's worth. How Microsoft can churn out such complete GARBAGE is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshNesoff, Jan 9, 2023.

1. JoshNesoff
    JoshNesoff Guest

Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch

I'm about ready to take this system and throw it in the trash. Because that's what it's worth. How Microsoft can churn out such complete GARBAGE is beyond me. It's almost as if there was no quality control, they just mass produced em, put em out to sale and said, "Let's hope they work"

Tried all methods to clear system. There should be an option to clear cache on the dashboard, not some secret handshake special power on cycle that supposedly fixes all but doesn't do a damn thing. This system at times takes over 20 MINUTES to load just the Xbox splash screen. Then another 15 minutes to get to the auto sign in, another 10 to open the dash.

Xbox 360 never had these issues at all. Was it Microsoft's goal to rip off a bunch of gamers with this system release? If so, mission accomplished.

Bill Gates needs to take a good long hard look at himself and see just how greedy he's gotten.

:)

JoshNesoff, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

1. the one s is years old.

2. they stopped making them a while ago now.

3. the symptoms yours is displaying is that of hdd failure, this will happen over time as hdd's are mechanical and can go faulty.

4. bill gates has nothing to do with Microsoft, has had nothing to do with them for well over a decade.
  3. mike 556 Win User

xbox one s keeps disconnecting from the wifi

resets do not work....nothing anyone suggests works....the simple fact is xbox one S is a piece of junk...the simple fact is all your hardware is junk....you people sell [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]
  4. {Parity} Win User

XBOX One is a piece of junk

^^ As the previous poster asked what have you tried? There are a number of troubleshooting steps that could possibly help with your issues if you haven't already tried them. Let us know.
  5. bschritzinger84 Win User

I agree Xbox Ones are completely shady. I am constantly having problems with mine as well. I've been an Xbox supporter from the beginning but I am getting tired of throwing my money away and I am about to head to the competition.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

I agree Xbox Ones are completely shady. I am constantly having problems with mine as well. I've been an Xbox supporter from the beginning but I am getting tired of throwing my money away and I am about to head to the competition.
    Hi, this post is a year old.

Please avoid reviving dead threads and instead make a new thread detailing the problem(s) that you face so that we can help you fix it:)

You can also contact Xbox Support directly. Link here-http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. Xbox one S a complete piece of junk. Takes forever for the dashboard to launchunch launch - Similar Threads - complete piece junk

2. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  3. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...
  4. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  5. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  6. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  9. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  10. Xbox app does not open completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not open completely: Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are...