Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio

Discus and support Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll have to put the model number of later but I believe it's a p502ui model Vizio TV. The TV can handle 4K supposedly but I actually have never been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boiddude, Mar 11, 2019.

  1. boiddude
    boiddude Guest

    Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio


    I'll have to put the model number of later but I believe it's a p502ui model Vizio TV. The TV can handle 4K supposedly but I actually have never been able to test it. The Xbox tells me that the TV is telling it that it does not support 4K when I try to
    select that option. I've been on the phone with the manufacturer and Microsoft and we can't find a reason why it's not working. At most it's only showing 1080p. The TV can even support 4K at 60 hertz on one of the ports. Anybody else having an issue like this?

    :)
     
    boiddude, Mar 11, 2019
    #1
  2. BryanWilliams6519 Win User

    4k on Vizio M70-C3. Problems. Xbox One S

    I'm in the same situation. Vizio M70-C3 will not support 4K resolution from xbox one s
  3. Danthrax07 Win User

    Xbox One S, Vizio M55-D0, 4K UHD HDR Problems! (Black Screen, Snowy Screen)

    Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I didn't know Xbox One S didn't work with Vizio 4k HDR and now am also getting a black screen. Are there any updates?
  4. RedzUntouchable Win User

    Xbox one S HDR Stutter

    No auto brightness enabled, and definitely not a vizio problem. My friend has the same tv and an xbox one s and his doesnt do it. HDR through the tv app works fine, 4k through xbox one S works fine, its only when HDR is enabled that the stutter exists.
  5. TheDecn Win User

    Netflix: No UHD on XBOX One S

    I can verify this issue...Netflix UHD does not work on Xbox One S. I have a Vizio M55-D0 with the latest firmware enabling HD10 support. My TV is now recognized by the One S video settings as 4K HDR capable. I am able to enable HDR support and it works beautifully
    with the Blu-Ray app (Mad Max 4K Blu Ray playing 4K, 24fps, HDR as verified by the Vizio settings app). However when I start Netflix, the screen flashes, colors mute, and video fails to switch to HDR or 24fps. Netflix app is clearly broken right now for HDR.
    If I switch HDR off on the One S, Netflix app is fine, plays 4K correctly, colors are fine obviously no HDR.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio

    Hello there,

    If you have done all the troubleshooting recommended than its most likely your TV 4K is not fully compatible to run all aspects of 4K on the Xbox console.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio

Loading...
  1. Xbox One S 4k not working on Vizio - Similar Threads - working Vizio

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Code for Vizio M651DA Does not work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for Vizio M651DA Does not work: Code for the M651DA ( Model M651D-A2R) does not work at all. No volume, no power nothing. In fact I have gone through all of the Vizio codes and none of them work at all. Any suggestions?...
  10. Vizio P series HDR doesnt work

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Vizio P series HDR doesnt work: For some reason my Vizio P series tv (P50C1) does not work with HDR, even though it has it and HDR on my ps4 pro works fine. Microsoft has said for months that they are waiting for Vizio to patch...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. vizio not showing as 4k to xbox