Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements

Discus and support Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One is not recognizing my achievements on my rewards page. I have turned it off and back on and refreshed the rewards page several times but to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScreamingScull, May 2, 2020.

1. Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements

My Xbox One is not recognizing my achievements on my rewards page. I have turned it off and back on and refreshed the rewards page several times but to no avail. This has happened two days in a row.

:)

ScreamingScull, May 2, 2020
  2. ScreamingScull Win User

No..not yet but that would be my next step, I suppose. Thanks for your help.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Have you tried removing your profile, then signing back in, or a hard reset?
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Things are also quite buggy at present due to demand and less staff around to fix issues.
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

I find myself having to do tasks a couple of times to register sometimes
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one Rewards app is not recognizing my acheivements - Similar Threads - Rewards app recognizing

2. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  4. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  5. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  6. Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards tab isn’t showing in my Xbox app: In my Xbox Game Pass it shows that the quests have moved to the Xbox app but the rewards tab isn’t showing FYI: I am on IOS 2a86d6ab-2ef8-4370-b0fb-05a08531473a
  7. No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section

in XBoX Accessibility
    No "Earn Rewards" in my Xbox App section: Hi guys. Recently Microsoft relases an update in my country, Italy, that adds to Xbox App section (Mobile or PC) the section "Earn Rewards" with all PC game quests for Rewards Points I tried to...
  8. Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards tab is not available on xbox app.: My rewards tab in xbox mobile for playing jewel and getting daily login points is showing for my account, but not my daughters. She has Microsoft login and connected to rewards through BING. Can...
  9. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  10. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...