Xbox one reputation!

Discus and support Xbox one reputation! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help I GOT bad rep because other bad players can't stand good players and getting owned by others. And it happens in some competitive games, I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XThe MassacrerX, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Xbox one reputation!

help

I GOT bad rep because other bad players can't stand good players and getting owned by others. And it happens in some competitive games, I don't play overwatch but I read about the same problem there and it happens a lot in gears, probably small kids abuse
    the rep button giving bad rep to good players. Xbox team fix this, it's annoying! And not fair, and we pay for a service to play games online, not get banned from online games beacuse kids can't stand losing!

:)

XThe MassacrerX, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Member 79251, Sep 11, 2017
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

Just checked on there and some fudgeer has reported my gamertag in the last 6 months, was it you @Rorifett there was that one game on BF1 :laugh:

mklion123, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Xbox one reputation!

Hi,

You don't need to worry about reputation. The reputation system only reflects how you play, it has nothing to do with Xbox Live Enforcement. You will NEVER be banned from Xbox Live for being good at games. The only way you could receive a suspension is
    through a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

Enforcement Myths

Obsessive Power, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Sep 11, 2017
  6. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    The only thing that can be done is to be patient and it will go away in time. Just have to be patient.

JohnnyXeo, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Malacath Win User

MS was advertising feedback system!??!!? Why bother?

8. T16P Win User

Message to Microsoft | avoid me | couldn't find players !!!

My reputation on Xbox 360 is good but since gow ue came out on Xbox one my reputation was unbelievable

Xbox one don't have an option called prefer me !!
  9. CarlosTavareszl Win User

PR damage control through social forums warfare?

10. ChristopherMurray Win User

Avoid Me Rep. reference number: (edited)

11. Malacath Win User

Real problem with the low reputation (Xbox One)

You 360 reputation will have no effect on your xbox one reputation.

Also when you sold your xbox one originally did you make sure to factory reset it so that your information was wiped off it?

If the person you sold it to was using your profile and being a *** then that would be whats lowered your reputation
Thema:

Xbox one reputation!

1. Xbox one reputation! - Similar Threads - reputation

2. Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction...
  3. Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e