Xbox one repair turnaround time.

Discus and support Xbox one repair turnaround time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A week ago my xbox one (10 days old) stopped working. I had a system update for 375mb, every time it would try and download it would get stuck at 34%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monkulas prime, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Xbox one repair turnaround time.

A week ago my xbox one (10 days old) stopped working. I had a system update for 375mb, every time it would try and download it would get stuck at 34% no matter what.

I tried every single option before sending it in for repair.

Its been 6 days since its was sent to the repair place in germany.

Whats the average time for them to send a new console?. or am i in for a very very boring christmas ?.

Also how do you get in touch with xbox chat support ?, i can't find it anywhere.

:)

Monkulas prime, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Microsoft just got my xbox...

Repair turnaround times average from 11 to 19 business days depending on which state you live in. TX's turnaround time is 11 days since there is a repair center there. List is on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page...

here

PettyOfficer735, Dec 19, 2015
  3. cquarry
    cquarry Guest
    Can't Update Console - XBox Live, USB or CD, WTF?

Good luck. Hopefully you get a speedy turnaround time on your repair.

cquarry, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I've never had to wait longer than 7 working days.

In my experience my console is always shipped back on a Wednesday & delivered on the Friday but that would probably be different at this time of the year.

You can contact support via this link
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Daft Badger, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Dec 19, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    For some reason I skipped that bit( I am only on my first coffee) but yeah,10 days old,i would of taken back to where I bought it.

Daft Badger, Dec 19, 2015
  7. Got it from amazon. I check again on monday, it just says ''in progress''. Which doesn't really tell me anything.

Monkulas prime, Dec 20, 2015
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

They aren't the quickest when it comes to updating the repair progress page.

It wont get updated at the weekend anyway.

Daft Badger, Dec 20, 2015
  9. Turns out xbox was fine. It was my router that was the cause of all the trouble.

Its an asus RT-N66U, the bug is with the 'keyword filter'. So all i had to do was turn that off and now everything works.

.........................wow, just wow.

Monkulas prime, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

They aren't the quickest when it comes to updating the repair progress page.

It wont get updated at the weekend anyway.
  11. Monkulas prime Win User

Turns out xbox was fine. It was my router that was the cause of all the trouble.

Its an asus RT-N66U, the bug is with the 'keyword filter'. So all i had to do was turn that off and now everything works.

.........................wow, just wow.
  12. Mr Boozyhead Win User

13. Monkulas prime Win User

Got it from amazon. I check again on monday, it just says ''in progress''. Which doesn't really tell me anything.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

For some reason I skipped that bit( I am only on my first coffee) but yeah,10 days old,i would of taken back to where I bought it.
Thema:

1. Xbox one repair turnaround time. - Similar Threads - repair turnaround

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  5. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  8. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  9. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  10. Average Turnaround for xbox repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Average Turnaround for xbox repair?: Anyone have any experience with sending in a non-working xbox? My ODD stopped working and I sent it in -- got a few email status updates. It's been saying "shipped to customer" for at least 4...