XBOX One received from service, still broken

Discus and support XBOX One received from service, still broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I just received my XBOX from service. It was sent to service (Germany) to have the disc drive fixed, but it still does not read DVDs or Bluerays.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player780499124, Oct 23, 2017.

1. XBOX One received from service, still broken

Hi!

I just received my XBOX from service. It was sent to service (Germany) to have the disc drive fixed, but it still does not

read DVDs or Bluerays. How should I go about to have it really fixed, since its already paid for?

br, Tommi

:)

Player780499124, Oct 23, 2017
  2. MoShef
    MoShef Guest
  3. One month without my controller...

The left stick broke on february 5th. The broken controller arrived at Xbox Repair center on february 17. I haven't received my controller back. DON'T BUY THIS CONSOLE! Its a RIPOFF, a scam! There is no help from customer service at all! I have written
    about 7 e-mails and received NO RESPONSE AT ALL. Also its worthles to call customer service!

DON'T BUY THIS CONSOLE! ITS BROKEN!

EscoriaHumana, Oct 23, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Can you please try following the support guide below to see if this helps with your problem. Two quick checks I would make immediatelty are does the console read game discs without issue, if it does read game discs I would next check to make sure the Blu-Ray
    & DVD player app is installed ans installed correctly.

Troubleshoot Xbox One Disc Errors

gds1972, Oct 23, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Can you please try following the support guide below to see if this helps with your problem. Two quick checks I would make immediatelty are does the console read game discs without issue, if it does read game discs I would next check to make sure the Blu-Ray
    & DVD player app is installed ans installed correctly.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/disc-error
  6. BI6 R3D Win User

Xbox One Rapair

I sent my broken xbox one back on launch day, they received it on Tuesday, still waiting for a replacement to be shipped back. I was told that a new one would be sent out as soon as they received the broken one but they have had it for 4 days now and nothing???
  7. Tamizander Win User

WORST Xbox Support from a LAUNCH DAY ONE CONSOLE - I can't get help!

Sorry, I received a broken controller with my Xbox One and the replacement was also broken.

It is a personal preference to just purchase a new one.

However, I am seeing that MANY people are receiving broken controllers from MS. Because of that, yes, they should take care of the issue.

Following that logic, we should go and tell everyone with a broken console to "Just go out and buy a new one and not bother Microsoft". It's horrible advice.

Microsoft should take care of the broken equipment I paid for. Period.
  8. notp4dp Win User

Controller acting up

9. Jamrock60 Win User

My Xbox One Replacement Story

You are one of the Lucky one's. I also receive a broken Xbox One and it now 12 days later and I am still calling Microsoft to find out where my replacement is. They tell me they have escalate my case every time I call and has not receive a call back from
    any one. I am so frustrated. all I need is what I paid for and no one is helping me at Microsoft.
Thema:

1. XBOX One received from service, still broken - Similar Threads - received service still

2. Haven't received delivery label for service order

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven't received delivery label for service order: I have an ongoing service order for a controller replacement but I haven't received the email for the delivery label so I can't send it in. It said if I haven't received it in 2 days then to...
  3. Received Xbox Series S back from service, no sound no 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received Xbox Series S back from service, no sound no 4k: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series S back from service after sending it off because I couldn’t play newer xbox games and a handful of older games (Order 1543543530). I just hooked up unit and...
  4. Struggling to check if they received my controller package for servicing

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to check if they received my controller package for servicing: Hi, I sent my controller in for repair on 11/8/2022, which got delivered to the returns centre on 15th August. However, Microsoft did not or has yet to email me if they have recieved my device...
  5. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...
  6. They are spamming me to pay for service that i cant receive in my region

in XBoX on Windows
    They are spamming me to pay for service that i cant receive in my region: I had Xbox Game pass for PC active. and used it. but then in october they changed it so that in my country it would become unavailable. They already charged me once when i could not use the...
  7. keep receiving checking xbox services messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep receiving checking xbox services messages: keep receiving checking xbox services error message 9f9772a4-4557-4f8e-9784-c46b070bf573
  8. Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.: Hi, I just got my Xbox one back from being serviced. I can't power up the console. When I opened the returned xbox and plugged it in the same issue persists altough it says it has been tested....
  9. Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my free £50 bundle. Was told by Xbox to add my service request ...: Service request number: [Mod Removed] I hadn't revived my free £50 code which I was entitled to after meeting the requirements needed to get this reward. I brought the Xbox one on the 4th of...
  10. I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message ...: I was invited to the program 2-3 weeks ago and I still haven't receive a service message on what to do next. tech support told me to come here for help. I was told it might take a couple days...