Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ?

Discus and support Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi Support, is the Resident Evil 5 remastered version for Xbox One an eligible content for the Frankenrewards mission? The game is in the list, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by X-Team Maguz, Oct 11, 2017.

1. X-Team Maguz
    X-Team Maguz Guest

Hi Support,

is the Resident Evil 5 remastered version for Xbox One an eligible content for the Frankenrewards mission?

The game is in the list, but since it doesn't explicitly say "Remastered" maybe only the original Xbox360 game is eligible... can you help me?

Thanks!

:)

X-Team Maguz, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Dope Joop
    Dope Joop Guest
    Does purchasing DLC count towards Mix and Match FrankenReward?

Hello Support,

Great extension of the reward program! I have one question regarding the FrankenRewards offer.

Does purchasing DLC, of the games that are eligible, count toward the €37,- required to earn the Mix and Match FrankenReward?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Kind regards,

Dope Joop, Oct 11, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Franken rewards

Hello Devious Baker,

As listed on the FAQ for this offer, only The Evil Within is eligible for this offer. The Evil Within 2 is not eligible for FrankenRewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 11, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 11, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Franken rewards

Hello Devious Baker,

As listed on the FAQ for this offer, only The Evil Within is eligible for this offer. The Evil Within 2 is not eligible for FrankenRewards.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

I bought some games by October 26th and I haven't got my 2% into my accoint

Hello sergiosanchez15,

Keep in mind that you cannot get Credits from both MyVIP payback and an offer:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for your % back on purchases with
    your MyVIP Star Rank.

We see that your purchases last month that did not apply to FrankenRewards like (Legend of Kay Anniversary) are currently pending in your account as MyVIP payback. However, purchases like Castlevania which went towards FrankenRewards progress did not award
    MyVIP payback.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Frankenrewards

Hello BrushyCarrion66,

Yes, we have a small wiggle room to allow for a missing cent. A purchase of $39.99 will complete the $40 requirement for FrankenRewards.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

FrankenRewards

Hello Ctrathen27,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined the issue with your title's achievements, and have adjusted your account for completion of the offer. You should see the achievement part of the offer complete shortly. Once our system detects this change,
    you should see the full completion follow afterward.
Thema:

1. Xbox One RE5 eligible for FrankenRewards ? - Similar Threads - RE5 eligible FrankenRewards

2. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  3. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  4. XBOX Refund Eligibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Refund Eligibility: I would like some clarification on the following Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria: Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date Requests are...
  5. Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to stop RE5 from crashing?: Every time I try to host a co-op game in RE5 to play with my friend the game crashes with every attempt. I’ve tried uninstalling it two different times and installed it on two different storages...
  6. RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 online keeps crashing on my friends Series s: Hi, today a friend and i planned to start the campaign of RE5, while i didnt had any problems to join a coop session with random players, my friend wasnt able to join or invite me to a game,...
  7. Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use the Winter's Pack for RE5?: So I got the Resident Evil Village Gold Edition with all the extra stuff yesterday and fired it up. RE:Verse is working just fine along with the main game, but the other stuff doesn't show up. I...
  8. RE5 save data question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 save data question: Hi, I have RE5 on the 360 and been looking at getting it on the Xbox One, my question is, is it possible to import my 360 save data to the One version like I was able to on State of Decay?...
  9. RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE5 continuation or a remake in a different area: First, loved this game. Yes i know there wasn't many puzzles and the jeep ride was pretty lame. The partner annoyed the hell out of you during some parts. It was so much fun and the replay...
  10. Redownload RE5 content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload RE5 content?: A few years ago when RE6 came out, there was a preorder bonus that gave you RE5 with the RE5 gold content on a download card. My friend who bought RE6 already had all of that so he gave me the...