Xbox One questions

Discus and support Xbox One questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has any one noticed the light of the on button going on and off several times before finally shutting down, when you issue the "Xbox turn off"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox One questions

Has any one noticed the light of the on button going on and off several times before finally shutting down, when you issue the "Xbox turn off" instruction. Also, has anyone had persistent problems getting online with Battlefield 4 over the last few days?
    Thanks for any feed back

:)

The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jan 2, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Xbox One questions

Not really noticed the console light flashing when I turn it off. Seems to turn off and on fine.

"Battlefield 4" was fairly ok for me but not as smooth as I would have expected... until they patched it. Now it's always fine and you either get into the server immediately or you're put in a queue and updated with your position in the queue.

Tonight we took a party of 5 of us in no problem. Most got in straight away. A couple of us were in the queue ofr 2 minutes max.

Azrael008uk, Jan 2, 2014
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Pretty sure the power light thing is normal don't really watch it most of the time though

pkvas, Jan 2, 2014
  6. devGOD
    devGOD Guest
    it's closing and saving data... before shutting off. just like when you shutdown a computer it takes a few seconds before it turns off

devGOD, Oct 31, 2018
  7. elitekiller21 Win User

Xbox One Question

not sure maybe through games you bought digitally, but since game installs are not required now who knows we'll have to wait and see
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Question

Well I've now got both consoles, The only real difference would be the exclusives tbh. I know they aren't cheap to buy but I couldn't decide on just one. Now Op, If you like XB then logically buy the xb1.
  9. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox One Question

There are no real issues apart from a shoddy Friends and Achievements list, everything else is bang on. There won't be a price drop in a year, not until at least end of 2015, so go ahead and buy it. Feel free to add me as a friend.

MAKE SURE TO BUY FORZA AND DR3 THOUGH!!!

I'll dig up my reviews, give me a second.
  10. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox One Question

I think the best advice anyone could give you is base your decision on games. The Xbox One may not be as powerful as the PS4, but I don't think it's anything to scream and shout about - of course the fanboys would think different.
    I don't think Microsoft will do anything with the Xbox brand (not anytime soon anyway) the console has not been out for long and it's doing well so far.
  11. XiXChewie303XiX Win User

Xbox One Question

I also see a lot of people playing more xbox one then ps4 out there anyway and people who say they use the one more
Thema:

Xbox One questions

1. Xbox One questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...