Xbox One questions

Discus and support Xbox One questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has any one noticed the light of the on button going on and off several times before finally shutting down, when you issue the "Xbox turn off"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox One questions

Has any one noticed the light of the on button going on and off several times before finally shutting down, when you issue the "Xbox turn off" instruction. Also, has anyone had persistent problems getting online with Battlefield 4 over the last few days?
    Thanks for any feed back

:)

The Great Mim, Jan 2, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jan 2, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Xbox One questions

Not really noticed the console light flashing when I turn it off. Seems to turn off and on fine.

"Battlefield 4" was fairly ok for me but not as smooth as I would have expected... until they patched it. Now it's always fine and you either get into the server immediately or you're put in a queue and updated with your position in the queue.

Tonight we took a party of 5 of us in no problem. Most got in straight away. A couple of us were in the queue ofr 2 minutes max.

Azrael008uk, Jan 2, 2014
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Pretty sure the power light thing is normal don't really watch it most of the time though

pkvas, Jan 2, 2014
  6. devGOD
    devGOD Guest
    it's closing and saving data... before shutting off. just like when you shutdown a computer it takes a few seconds before it turns off

devGOD, Oct 31, 2018
  7. schnurren Win User

Aspect Ratio

Hello Bigdawg153,

By wide do you mean 16:9? That should be good enough for your Xbox One.

Question, this question is for your Xbox or a question with your TV?
  8. elitekiller21 Win User

Xbox One Question

not sure maybe through games you bought digitally, but since game installs are not required now who knows we'll have to wait and see
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Question

Well I've now got both consoles, The only real difference would be the exclusives tbh. I know they aren't cheap to buy but I couldn't decide on just one. Now Op, If you like XB then logically buy the xb1.
  10. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox One Question

There are no real issues apart from a shoddy Friends and Achievements list, everything else is bang on. There won't be a price drop in a year, not until at least end of 2015, so go ahead and buy it. Feel free to add me as a friend.

MAKE SURE TO BUY FORZA AND DR3 THOUGH!!!

I'll dig up my reviews, give me a second.
  11. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox One Question

I think the best advice anyone could give you is base your decision on games. The Xbox One may not be as powerful as the PS4, but I don't think it's anything to scream and shout about - of course the fanboys would think different.
    I don't think Microsoft will do anything with the Xbox brand (not anytime soon anyway) the console has not been out for long and it's doing well so far.
Thema:

Xbox One questions

1. Xbox One questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. Hello, I have a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a question: I have a question why it doesn't let me chat with other players why when I want to chat it tells me: No You can chat with other players due to the settings from your Microsoft account make sure...
  3. Banned for asking a question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking a question: I am banned for 4 days for saying the F word. I was talking to my friend (who I've known sense elementary school) if he wants to play Call of Duty Cold War or GTA Online, he then responds with "2k...
  4. Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.: Also what's up with games coming out broken and why are you buying broken games for gamepass? Hmm? what else? how can a game on gamepass have 55% 1 star reviews without you guys taking some...
  5. Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games: I was trying to find out some information but I was having trouble finding any answers. Is there any way I can gift a digital xbox 360 game to another account? And if not, is there any way I can...
  6. I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received a suspension for asking a question in looking for group: [img] I received this suspension for asking if anyone was doing merchant mission's on Sea of Thieves. Haven't played Sea of Thieves for months. And there's no way for me to contact Microsoft...
  7. Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Appeal. I asked an Innocent question!: Hi, I have been banned for asking for help on bloxburg, a roblox game. I said "I need help with suggestions/opinions (plenty of cash) on bloxburg" I received nothing but spam, adult website links,...
  8. Xbox reward streak questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox reward streak questions.: Recently got a laptop so added my xbox ultimate details to it. Since then my rewards streak was reset from 200+days ,and although I have gone through the contacting support etc, I am still in the...
  9. Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one): so i can't find any emails other than mine dc91fc64-867d-49c7-b89a-71c316134000
  10. I got a question about the commuinity guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a question about the commuinity guidelines: i got suspended from xbox for saying i will invite you and dont know how that is agenst the communty guidelines edit: i cant use multy player eather 494d09d2-f6f0-4a84-ab44-2fec7d1a0fd1