Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out

Discus and support Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so I have done the following Reset the xbox Deleted the profile only off 360, cleared both the cache for 360 and local saved games. Signed it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicole Rector, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out

Okay so I have done the following

Reset the xbox

Deleted the profile only off 360, cleared both the cache for 360 and local saved games. Signed it in on another xbox one (it did sign in and allowed me to play any 360 game)

I can't get my 360 profile to download onto any 360 games. It says to test my network connection. I have absolutely no problem with my internet connection.

SOMEONE HELP ME.

:)

Nicole Rector, Dec 10, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well, Nicole. My name is John P an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue;

Kindly start up any Xbox 360 game on your Xbox and open the guide with START + SELECT then go to the bottom and select storage and then to profiles and delete your profile. Then re-download it on the guide again. Also, it may be needed to erase the Xbox 360 cache on your Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Storage, and then select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage."

5. Select Yes. Your console will restart. (This will not affect your cloud-saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.).

Once done, try to play an Xbox 360 game again on your Xbox, it should work.

If it still doesn't work, please try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Bullstok Win User

"your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live" Castle Crashers

fyi- after many attempts at this- we found out that the profile you are trying to download inside a xbox360 game (that is being played on the xbox one) needs to be signed in on the xbox one BEFORE it will correctly download the profile inside the 360 game.
  4. Toverus Win User

Random signing out of Xbox live all day 3/10/14

Also do any of your other xboxes or friends have your profile downloaded onto their consoles as signing into another 360 will sign you out of the one you're on.
  5. Awarrior2 Win User

"your profile was not completely downloaded please download it again from xbox live" Castle Crashers

fyi- after many attempts at this- we found out that the profile you are trying to download inside a xbox360 game (that is being played on the xbox one) needs to be signed in on the xbox one BEFORE it will correctly download the profile inside the 360 game.
    What if I did exactly that and had both accounts on Xbox one and Xbox360 same time and it still says profile not downloaded, download for live, etc
  6. ngocphi Win User

How many accounts can access a particular game simultaneously?

You cant

You MUST SIGN INTO the xbox account to download the content onto the pc

Then your brother must sign out and onto his own profile to play

A PROFILE can only be signed into one place at a time
Thema:

1. Xbox one profile wont download onto 360 after being signed out - Similar Threads - profile wont download

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?: Why wont my Xbox profile sign in it was fine last night now it says it cant sign in please try in a few minutes dac82420-b539-411e-8371-1f2579cf2161
  9. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  10. Why wont my profile work for cod bo1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my profile work for cod bo1: Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What does this mean?...