xbox one profile sign in issue

Discus and support xbox one profile sign in issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have 4-5 different profiles set up with our xbox. All other profiles are working fine. One profile when we click on it to sign in it just brings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottNorton1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. ScottNorton1
    ScottNorton1 Guest

We have 4-5 different profiles set up with our xbox. All other profiles are working fine. One profile when we click on it to sign in it just brings us back to all the profiles again without signing in. No error message. No password prompt.

:)

ScottNorton1, Aug 16, 2018
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Games with gold question

You shouldn't have an issue, just sign in with your profile and download the game that easy.

You probably won't be able to if your profile is signed into the xbox one currently.

cross44, Aug 16, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

You can login, make sure you are logged into a profile on your xbox one, then hit the back and start (view and menu) buttons in x360 mode... That brings up the option to sign into profiles and download profiles.

Even if you use another xbox 360 it should let you login to a xbox 360 profile and it should just say it was last signed in on another system. I'd make sure you are signed into a profile, if you are trying splitscreen stuff make sure your friend signs into his xbox one profile before then signing into his xbox 360 profile.

Awkward, but it works. Been busting up borderlands splitscreen in bc for a couple days.

cross44, Aug 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Aug 16, 2018
  5. ScottNorton1
    ScottNorton1 Guest
    Thanks that did the trick. Appreciate your help

ScottNorton1, Nov 3, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  7. ScottNorton1 Win User

Thanks that did the trick. Appreciate your help
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Switching Profiles

Hey there kazbear123!

When you sign in, are you using a second controller or are you using one controller? Generally, I recommend signing out of that profile and signing into the intended profile of use unless both players are using the Xbox One. This reduces the chance for any
    profile issues.
  9. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Profile Sign-in Issues

This usually means you're signed in on another device or your subscription needs to be renewed.
  10. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Profile Sign-in Issues

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. xbox one profile sign in issue - Similar Threads - profile sign issue

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After signing in to the new Xbox, the second profile is nowhere to be found.: Hello, for Christmas we gave my son a new Xbox. My son used to have a separate profile set up here, so we log in to my husband's Xbox account, but the other profile is not visible. How can I...
  5. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  6. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  7. Xbox one cant sign in or add profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cant sign in or add profile: On my Xbox one I am unable to add account or sign in on my Xbox. [img] 96cb3d65-b961-4f41-bcdb-c6a4df2c65c5
  8. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.: When I went to play fable 1 on cloud gaming it asked me to download my profile which I attempted and I have a long password (19 characters) due to being hacked more than once. It wouldn’t allow me...
  9. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles: Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into...
  10. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8