Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me!

Discus and support Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ever since I bought my Xbox one s it has been kicking me out of All types of games Non-stop. Some games allow me to play for a little while before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keanu lee jonker, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me!

So ever since I bought my Xbox one s it has been kicking me out of All types of games Non-stop. Some games allow me to play for a little while before crashing and returning me to the homepage. And some games crash as soon as it starts up! I have made sure that there was no corruption on certain games and I factory reset my console about 4 times already. I don't use disks so its nothing to do with the disk drive as previously mentioned by a repair person. The first 3 weeks I got my Xbox it worked flawlessly! But after that, it gave me problems. I have a very stable and good internet connection so it isn't the wifi. I am hopeless as I cant seem to find a solution. My Xbox doesn't turn off, it just returns me to the home page.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you1

:)

keanu lee jonker, Nov 9, 2022
  2. keanu lee jonker Win User

Hi Derek , Thanks for trying to help me but as I said. I dont get disconnected I get kicked out completely. Like the entire game shutsdown. I play offline games as well as online. I don't understand how a faulty internet connection can kick me out of my games. As I have 2 brothers that don't have a single problem with the wifi at all. In fact most of my games I can play offline. Let's take GTA 5 as an example. I can load into the story and play for maby like 5 Min then it crashes. I get thrown to the Xbox dashboard/home page. I've had multiple people tell me to check my Internet connection but I fail to understand how that would make any difference to offline games.

Thank you for replying to my question.

Any further help will be greatly appreciated
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Keanu, since you have a disconnect error, it means that your network is not as good as you say.

Let's do some tests

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After, test with all games and see if you are disconnected as well.

Does your cell phone have mobile data for us to use it in hotspot mode?

Use it in router mode(hotspot), and connect your console to this cell phone's wifi network, please

Test all games again with the hotspot and see if you are disconnected

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand your story, friend.

Since you don't want to go through the procedures I've submitted above, then the only advice I can provide in that case would be to trigger your warranty.

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. ReeceDavid Win User

Xbox Game Bar captures not working

im having the same problem... cant find any answers anywhere
  6. simonclarke01 Win User

January Gamescore Challenge

At least its not just me! Cant find answers anywhere
Thema:

1. Xbox One Problems! Cant find Answer anywhere! Plz help me! - Similar Threads - Problems Cant find

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  6. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...
  7. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  8. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...
  9. I cant be the only one who has a problem with this!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant be the only one who has a problem with this!!: Just why can’t i just buy a subscription/games to a friend that sadly….DOESNT LIVE IN MY REGION! I’m a gamer. I don’t do close friends, i do online OUT of states friends. This is ridiculous! I...
  10. HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC: -So I just bought gamepass and theres a first problem where I cant download games and I followed this trick "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUl0kvE8Egc&t=18s" after that I can download games for...