xbox one probleme multijoueur

Discus and support xbox one probleme multijoueur in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, we are 3 on the same wifi network. 2 of XBOX are able to play together, on the other hand when I want to join or send an invitation that brings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VintageLegend99, Jan 19, 2020.

  1. xbox one probleme multijoueur


    Hello, we are 3 on the same wifi network. 2 of XBOX are able to play together, on the other hand when I want to join or send an invitation that brings me back to the menu store, as if I did not have
    the game. We tried to connect another account and it did the same thing ... Yet the XBOX worked very well with the former owner of this one. So I can't figure out why I'm not able to access online multiplayer with my friends. thank you

    :)
     
    VintageLegend99, Jan 19, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

    xbox one probleme multijoueur

    Hey VintageLegend

    I just wanted to let you know that we have already responded to you on
    this
    , and in an effort to clean up the forums, we will now be locking this thread.

    We ask that you refrain from creating multiple threads as it is against the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    .

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. andrécerrato Win User

    Accès multijoueur modern warfare [Modern warfare multiplayer access]

    Je m'explique je n'arrive pa jouer en multijoueurs impossible de ce connecté en multijoueurs en mode local ca fonctionne mais pas en multijoueurs en gros toute non avance multijoueur est perdu pas de réponses d activision sur le sujet j'ai réinstallé le
    jeux même probleme quel est la solution pour que cela fonctionne

    Merci de votre aide

    [Translation-I explain I can not pa to play in multiplayer impossible of this connected in multiplayer in local mode it works but not in multiplayer basically any non-multiplayer advance is lost no answers of activision on the subject
    I reinstalled the same game problem what's the solution for it to work






    Thank you for your help

    ]
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    fortnite sans le xbox live gold [Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold]

    Je suis désolé.
    Tous les jeux multijoueurs nécessitent un abonnement la Xbox.
  5. baptmatt1 Win User

    multijoueur xbox live [Translation - Xbox Live Multiplayer]

    Merci , mais toujours pas de multijoueur..

    ---------------------------------

    [Translation - Thanks, but still no multiplayer..]
  6. schnurren Win User

    Accès multijoueur modern warfare [Modern warfare multiplayer access]

    Recevez-vous un message d'erreur lorsque vous essayez de jouer en multijoueur?

    Et excusez-moi de demander ceci, essayez-vous de jouer au multijoueur en ligne ou au multijoueur local? Ce n'était pas clair avec ce dernier message.

    [Original message]

    Do you get any error message while trying to play multiplayer?

    And excuse me for asking this, are you trying to play online multiplayer or local multiplayer? That wasn't clear with this last message.
Thema:

xbox one probleme multijoueur

Loading...
  1. xbox one probleme multijoueur - Similar Threads - probleme multijoueur

  2. Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail...
  3. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  8. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  9. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  10. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...