Xbox One Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so I was away for the weekend, and my XBOX ONE was in my car for a good chunk of the first day, and it got cold. I get to the hotel, hook it up,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greg Fahlgren, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Xbox One Problem

Okay, so I was away for the weekend, and my XBOX ONE was in my car for a good chunk of the first day, and it got cold. I get to the hotel, hook it up, and it turns on, connects to stuff, but is a little slow operating. I chalk it up to the cold, and then turn it off while I go get something to eat. I come back, try to fire it up again, and I get no signal. Eventually, I do get a black screen but can't do anything. Also, my controller, that is fully charged, is blinking as if it's trying to find a connection to the machine but not getting it. I tried plugging into other HDMI ports, same issue. I tried plugging it directly into the wall, same issue. I use the HDMI cord with my laptop, connects properly, so it's not the cord. So, I leave it alone, resolving to fix the issue when I get home. Now that I am home, the issue has persisted. No signal on the TV, controller won't connect. I tried another HDMI cord, a different HDMI port, but the issue persists. No signal from the TV, controller cannot or will not connect.

I have a standing offer from a family friend to get a replacement console, but I don't want to give up on this one just yet. It is an original XBOX ONE so it is an old machine, but still.

:)

Greg Fahlgren, Dec 5, 2022
  2. GrottyGiraffe7 Win User

Xbox One Problems

After watching a few guides I fixed most of my problems including my WiFi. Pages now load and the dashboard is much smoother. Besides the loose parts in which I hope to get repaired soon I only have one more issue. This is that whenever I start up a game
    a sync loading bar shows up and after a few minutes the message "We couldn't get your latest saved data" shows up. I've tried so many things but nothing works. Under that message it says try again (does same thing) or use offline. I've reset the console so
    many times and I don't know what else to do. Any answers???
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

xbox one problems

Can you press the console button for 8 seconds then power back up see if that helps.
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Xbox One Problems

I am sorry my solution did not help with your issue. Go ahead and attempt the solution that Spyroman12 suggested. Please let us know if any of this was helpful in the troubleshooting of your issue!
  5. Spyroman12 Win User

Xbox One Problems

Hey Haydenn,

Sounds like you have some corrupted data on your console. Trying doing a hard reset on the console

1) Turn off console, unplug all the cords connected to the console, place your finger on the power button for 30 seconds, then plug everything in

Then do the same for your controller

2) Take out the batteries for your controller, hold down the power button on the controller for 30 seconds, put batteries back in, try out controller

Hope this helps
  6. Dont Be Haydenn Win User

Xbox One Problems

I checked and my controller is up to date, it just happen to me again today, i plugged in my rechargeable cable to my controller and it kinda turn off but not really, but i guess it did and then it was frozen again, its pretty stupid honestly...
Thema:

Xbox One Problem

1. Xbox One Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  8. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  9. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  10. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...