Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left

Discus and support Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello people I've just got a xbox and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried playing a game and no matter what button i press everything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StonedClomph, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left

Hello people I've just got a xbox and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried playing a game and no matter what button i press everything stays left like if I'm at the home screen and want to go right it will ping it back, if I'm playing it will push me left but to start with i couldn't move left or right. I've tried taking the power cord out for 5 minutes and plugging it back in which didn't work and the troubleshoot reset which worked for about 5 minutes then started again and tried re calibrating my controller by using xbox remote then my controller. Please help haha.

submitted by /u/StonedClomph
    [link] [comments]

/u/StonedClomph, Dec 31, 2021
  2. soccerwizard2 Win User

Xbox One error code: 87dd0019

Same here. New Xbox One and can't do anything without first signing in but won't let me sign in but web site works fine.
  3. Alyssa295 Win User

Slow network bug (Xbox One S Instant On)

I've got a similar problem with instant on that won't let me join parties or anything when it first turns on. It also won't give me a NAT type until I test the connections and even then gives me errors sometimes. I usually have to restart the console and
    then it's fine. (Xbox One S 2TB)
  4. BaritoneStigee Win User

0x800401fb

I just turned on my Xbox one and was listening to Pandora for awhile. I went to play a game and got the same error. I restarted and can't do anything. It logged me out and won't let me back in. Help!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Console won't let me do anything

Hi there Cade,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the slow game download on your Xbox One. In reference to the System, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps we can try:

If the Xbox One console continues with persistent issues, please try the next troubleshooting step :

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One.

• Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
      Note: Please make sure to know your emails and passwords for your Xbox profiles, this will log you off.
    Hope this works. Let us know.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Console won't let me do anything

There is currently a service alert at xboxlive.com/status that some are experiencing issues with purchases. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and fix your issue.
Thema:

Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left

1. Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left - Similar Threads - problem won't let

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  4. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  5. How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...: How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come on at all b1c3cb70-c3bf-4173-98ab-d6d74624ba44
  6. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172
  7. Xbox game App won't lanuch (problem with game services)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game App won't lanuch (problem with game services): Hi, I have problem with xbox app. One day I wanted to download a game from gamepass and xbox app didn't launch. For about 2 weeks it still does not open up :c. I tried every tips from this site....
  8. Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a problem with warzone 2. The game won't let me start a game because it crashes...: The game It has been crashing for a few days please fix it 01c9af93-cfd9-40d2-914a-3a1a5254cfe5
  9. Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem is won't work ans let me report an issue: Hello, so I have just tried to report an issue and because of the auto screenshot it won't let me submit and just in a stuck loop, please fix it by turning off auto screenshot can't report a...
  10. How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I report a problem if it won't let me report the problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ileftmylaptopcharger [link] [comments]