Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

Discus and support Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RattiestPlum786, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

:)

RattiestPlum786, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Bludragun13 Win User

Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X

I recently purchased Xbox One X to upgrade/replace my old Xbox. Without first browsing for instruction, I turned on the new Xbox One and started to recreate my account using my email and password without problem but when it came to gamertag it would not
    take my prior gamertag, telling me it is already taken, so I changed it a bit and added another digit to my old gamertag to allow me to continue. After that I browsed online for instructions how to transfer my apps/games. OF course I am concerned about losing
    my purchased games but most of all I didnt want to lose World of Tanks (WOT). I've been playing WOT since 2004, with so many tanks already collected and purchased. I copied all apps/games to an external hard drive and uploaded them into Xbox One X. It seemed
    to work since I can see all apps on screen including WOT. The problem is I cannot get WOT to play. I tried everything possible by rebooting, reinstalling, with no success. Another thing is when I sign into Microsoft using my email , It is only showing or locked
    in to the new gamertag. Any advise on how I can fix this problem and plainly just transfer my games to the new Xbox One X using my original account using my email, password and retaining my original gamestag to be able to play WOT on Xbox One X.
    Correction: been playing WOT since 2014
  3. seeeek Win User

Connected but not

im online, but i cannot play wot,eso, and cannot log into twitch. it says something about my account not having priviliges.

Not banned or suspended(zero reason i would anyway).

i can play blackops, about it.
  4. DaneeYo Win User

Players using mods

Oh forgot to add AT THIS TIME Onebox Live support told me that Xbox360 and Xbox One servers and other servers do NOT talk to each other.

AS of yet. so too bad people on the one place Xbox360 cannot play with WoT on PC for example. It is a closed network that way.

PC version I bet is a place where someone could POSSIBLY cheat but again if the files are different from the server, then they get replaced. that is the way we programmers would do that.

sorry no cheat in the modded way for WoT. thanks guys. email me or post here if you want to talk more about it.

Online hacking WoT is totally crap. PS We do mod certain games but not server games.
  5. centimgs Win User

World of Tanks: Independence

Hello,

I have downloaded and played WOT mercenaries on mu XBox One S but I cannot find the bundled World of Tanks: Independence anywhere! Anyone else had this problem, or suggest a solution?

Many thanks,

Whinstone
    I have the same problem. MS Store just says, "You own this.."

Did you find a solution?
  6. MR SNA1L Win User

Account Extended Suspension

i got suspended and then when it ended i still couldnt play online or send messages. WOTS HAPNIN
Thema:

Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

1. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online - Similar Threads - problem WoT cannot

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  4. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Controller problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems?: Since getting my Series X back in January of this year, my controller likes to be a little funky. It's the standard controller that comes with the console first of all. The oldest of its issues...
  7. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  8. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  9. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  10. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d