Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

Discus and support Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Used 3 different power packs so its not a power pack issue, its something wrong with my Xbox. Does anyone have any tips or any way to help me. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lawzy180-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2017.

1. Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

Used 3 different power packs so its not a power pack issue, its something wrong with my Xbox.

Does anyone have any tips or any way to help me.

Thanks

:)

Lawzy180-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBOX TURN ON BY IT SELF.

Is it an original Xbox One or the newer S model? The power button on the original is very sensitive. Try powering it completely off (hold power button for 5 seconds or so).

otisthered, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Ax1ology
    Ax1ology Guest
    Xbox one power issue

My Xbox one console powers on then powers off repeatedly, sometimes it's immediately and sometimes it will power off 5 or so minutes after being turned on, the power supply is still on good shape, it's an Xbox 1 original console, would this problem be hardware
    related or is it just getting old and need to be replaced by a newer model.

Ax1ology, Oct 24, 2017
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

power on then off after 5 seconds

Quick search says. "Your fan inside your power brick has gave up the ghost." Or something to that effect.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Message issue on xbox one home screen

Sounds like a bug. Try a Power Cycle. Hold Down the power indicator button on your Xbox One for 10 seconds (the XB1 will shut off after 5 seconds, but continue to hold the power indicator for the remaining 5 Seconds). Wait 2 minutes and then power it
    back on via the Xbox Jewel Button on your controller or the Power Indicator on the console. You will be greeted by a beautiful green screen and then a black one (which stays for a moment) and then the Xbox Home Screen. Hopefully this should do it.
  6. enderdragon605 Win User

App/Game shortcuts now showing ms-resource names only on Home pane

I had the same ms-resource:LABEL_MESSAGIGN_APP_DISPLAYNAME issue yesterday and today I now have a black screen on start-up (after the green xbox one screen displays). I tried power 10 seconds, power switched off, and the hold eject and power on for 5 seconds
    but nothing.
  7. Solmeister-31718D33- Win User

Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

I get this problem a lot.... after turning off the Xbox, switch off the power at the wall for 5 seconds then turn it back on. That works for me....
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FIFA14 does not start on Xbox One

Hi, could you try this please.

-

With the Xbox One powered on, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 5 seconds, once the console has powered off remove the power cable from the console, wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the power cable. Power the Xbox One on and try fifa again.
Thema:

Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

1. Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds - Similar Threads - Powers Straight Off

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  6. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  7. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  8. My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...: Any other fixes for Xbox series s ,Xbox power on light comes on for a sec then goes off 88a3ff61-f100-40f3-930b-a6d3693d4c2a
  9. Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away.: I casually playing Fallout when my xbox randomly turned off, the power brick was hot so I figured it overheated. I came back later and tried and the power brick went orange and to white and...
  10. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1: need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but. when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go to the tv's main tv channel even though i...