Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

Discus and support Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Used 3 different power packs so its not a power pack issue, its something wrong with my Xbox. Does anyone have any tips or any way to help me. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lawzy180-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2017.

1. Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

Used 3 different power packs so its not a power pack issue, its something wrong with my Xbox.

Does anyone have any tips or any way to help me.

Thanks

:)

Lawzy180-[xboxvenue], Oct 24, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBOX TURN ON BY IT SELF.

Is it an original Xbox One or the newer S model? The power button on the original is very sensitive. Try powering it completely off (hold power button for 5 seconds or so).

otisthered, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Ax1ology
    Ax1ology Guest
    Xbox one power issue

My Xbox one console powers on then powers off repeatedly, sometimes it's immediately and sometimes it will power off 5 or so minutes after being turned on, the power supply is still on good shape, it's an Xbox 1 original console, would this problem be hardware
    related or is it just getting old and need to be replaced by a newer model.

Ax1ology, Oct 24, 2017
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

power on then off after 5 seconds

Quick search says. "Your fan inside your power brick has gave up the ghost." Or something to that effect.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Message issue on xbox one home screen

Sounds like a bug. Try a Power Cycle. Hold Down the power indicator button on your Xbox One for 10 seconds (the XB1 will shut off after 5 seconds, but continue to hold the power indicator for the remaining 5 Seconds). Wait 2 minutes and then power it
    back on via the Xbox Jewel Button on your controller or the Power Indicator on the console. You will be greeted by a beautiful green screen and then a black one (which stays for a moment) and then the Xbox Home Screen. Hopefully this should do it.
  6. enderdragon605 Win User

App/Game shortcuts now showing ms-resource names only on Home pane

I had the same ms-resource:LABEL_MESSAGIGN_APP_DISPLAYNAME issue yesterday and today I now have a black screen on start-up (after the green xbox one screen displays). I tried power 10 seconds, power switched off, and the hold eject and power on for 5 seconds
    but nothing.
  7. Solmeister-31718D33- Win User

Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

I get this problem a lot.... after turning off the Xbox, switch off the power at the wall for 5 seconds then turn it back on. That works for me....
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FIFA14 does not start on Xbox One

Hi, could you try this please.

-

With the Xbox One powered on, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 5 seconds, once the console has powered off remove the power cable from the console, wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the power cable. Power the Xbox One on and try fifa again.
Thema:

Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds

1. Xbox One Powers Straight Off After 5 Seconds - Similar Threads - Powers Straight Off

2. can we get options for the power light on the console?

in XboX Insiders
    can we get options for the power light on the console?: can we get more options for the power light on the console? mainly, to turn off completely after the console goes into dim mode(10 mins i think, where it starts playing close achievements and...
  3. Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring): When I press the power button, it beeps and lights on for a second before abruptly cutting off. In addition, when plugging the power cable in, it takes a few extra seconds for the system to even...
  4. X box power options

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box power options: Hello my x box x only has 2 power mode options shut down or sleep int they're supposed to be a instant start up option e1861ea5-677d-41db-85a7-eca64de0e506
  5. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  6. My xbox power supply is making a revving noise and heating up very fast

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power supply is making a revving noise and heating up very fast: I've just cleaned all the dust from it, reset the power supply, plugged it in to a new outlet and it's still doing it please help 3d609a3e-89cf-43bb-8997-d7d7f4a9aa2b
  7. Power brick not working. How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick not working. How to fix?: I had this question before but the person that was trying to help me stopped replying so I am asking it again hoping I can get helpful info on how to fix. And I will be pasting my story here:...
  8. X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away: Hi, We are having problems with my son's X box one S - as soon as we try and turn it on - it shuts itself down within a second or two. We have tried turning it off and back on again (including...
  9. Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Brick orange to white back to orange straight away.: I casually playing Fallout when my xbox randomly turned off, the power brick was hot so I figured it overheated. I came back later and tried and the power brick went orange and to white and...
  10. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1: need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but. when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go to the tv's main tv channel even though i...