Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly...

Discus and support Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox one and it starts up and immediately shut down. The kids have hardly even played it. 728a6d62-81e5-4f71-87e2-ace7af6f67c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JessicaNiederkohr, May 21, 2020.

1. Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly...

I have a new Xbox one and it starts up and immediately shut down. The kids have hardly even played it.

:)

JessicaNiederkohr, May 21, 2020
  2. CyclicalBow66 Win User

Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly touched it.

Hello.

There may be two problems.

First: A problem with the motherboard.

Second: A problem with the power supply.

If you have the original Xbox One, you can replace the charge, if you have an Xbox One S or X, you have to take it to Microsoft.
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly touched it.

No one should be forced to stop using discs if they don't want to, the console might be faulty
  4. AmbreezieCox Win User

i had the same issues, but with playing disc games. my fiance and i have had to go full ditigal on ALL of our games and since then we have had no problems with the system shutting down on its own!
  5. JessicaNiederkohr Win User

Yea, I have never had an Xbox my older boys are playstation but my 7 year old wanted an Xbox and we are all lost haha.
  6. ttttubby Win User

Sounds like it is time to make a return to exchange it.
Thema:

Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly...

1. Xbox one powers on then immediately shuts down. The system is new and my kids have hardly... - Similar Threads - powers immediately shuts

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  4. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  5. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  6. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  7. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  8. Xbox turns on and right back off immediately. my question is, how can it be the power...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox turns on and right back off immediately. my question is, how can it be the power...: A couple months ago my Xbox started turning off right after I tried turning it on. Everything online I read said it had to be the power supply. So I swapped it out for one I found on Amazon and...
  9. Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns off immediately after hitting the power button: Title says it all. Any reasons for this other than a possible PSU issue? 2c6db711-36ba-4586-bc54-4ccf97338372
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox powers on then immediately shuts down