Xbox one power supply issues

Discus and support Xbox one power supply issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my xbox one, the console turns off suddenly during use and then doesn't turn back on. When i reset the power supply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielMorgan1953, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Xbox one power supply issues

Hello, I am having a problem with my xbox one, the console turns off suddenly during use and then doesn't turn back on. When i reset the power supply the xbox turns on but only briefly

:)

DanielMorgan1953, Dec 16, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox power brick cord

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your post. Use this guide: Xbox One Power Supply Solution to troubleshoot your Xbox One's power supply. If the power supply is
    making a noise it could be an internal fan that could have something lodged in it or ringing from one of the power supply's capacitors. If this issue persists or gets worse, the power supply may need replacement.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with your Xbox One Power Supply Unit. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article to troubleshoot this issue.

It is possible that the Power Supply Unit is wearing out and might need to be replaced.

Give that a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. ArnoldVeedor Win User

Xbox One Power Supply Issue (No power)

Thanks guys. Appreciate your reply. I will contact Xbox Singapore Support for this one. :)
  5. Deepak J Nair Win User

Hi Arnold! Good evening...

So i am based out of India and i have bought xbox one console. Even i had been through this situation.

So singapore i understand, has a 220-250 V range(same like india). Hence the PSU which would suite you is UK.

What you need to do is, that go to myservice.xbox.com, change it to a british address(hope you have friends in UK) and order for a UK PSU. (either you can buy a new one for 30 Pounds) or send across the old one and get it replaced.

Unfortunately, you would have to bear the entire shipping cost as none of the support would send international shipping.

Hope this helps , let me know whether you have any concerns!

Regards

DJ
  6. TECHNOx420 Win User

Since its a US console and the xbox one it isn't released in Singapore yet you would need to send your psu into the US hardware facility for repair. or you can try ebay for a new one.
Thema:

Xbox one power supply issues

1. Xbox one power supply issues - Similar Threads - power supply issues

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  8. Power Supply question

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply question: Hi, I have Original Xbox one, I have it set to energy saving, so its suppose to completely shut down after I turn the console off, which I believe it does, however the light on power supply...
  9. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  10. Power Supply Issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Issue?: Me, my brother and my fiancé were playing SpiderHeck on our Xbox One and were about to call it quits when the xbox shut itself off, now the brick in the back is flashing red and the xbox won’t...