Xbox one playing up

Discus and support Xbox one playing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have this recurring problem with my games taking to long to load then If i do load in the game takes forever to load in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darklord Js, May 11, 2018.

  1. darklord Js
    darklord Js Guest

    Xbox one playing up


    Hello I have this recurring problem with my games taking to long to load then If i do load in the game takes forever to load in.

    :)
     
    darklord Js, May 11, 2018
    #1
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Xbox playing up?

    This is typically an easy fix. Just log out of your profile and log back in and test to see if it is working. If not let us know. Good Luck!
     
    {Parity}, May 11, 2018
    #2
  3. JAYC8255
    JAYC8255 Guest
    Xbox playing up?

    hahah thanks it worked i never actually tried that was having a heart attack any ways thanks so much for the help
     
    JAYC8255, May 11, 2018
    #3
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox playing up?

    Glad it worked for you. Happy Gaming!
  5. JAYC8255 Win User

    Xbox playing up?

    hahah thanks it worked i never actually tried that was having a heart attack any ways thanks so much for the help
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox playing up?

    This is typically an easy fix. Just log out of your profile and log back in and test to see if it is working. If not let us know. Good Luck!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

    xbox friends

    If your friends are playing the Xbox One then they wont show up in the notification pop up.

    It only counts friends playing the Xbox 360
  8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

    XBOX ONE KEEPS LOCKING UP DURING PLAY

    Try this link

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/ventilation

    It could be your XB is overheating.
Thema:

Xbox one playing up

Loading...
  1. Xbox one playing up - Similar Threads - playing

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...