Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

Discus and support Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, We recently purchased the Xbox One with the minecraft bundle. I was just wondering if its possible for our kids to play minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WheatenRat5720, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)


    Hi All,

    We recently purchased the Xbox One with the minecraft bundle.

    I was just wondering if its possible for our kids to play minecraft multi-player with the split screen?

    Thanks,

    Robbie

    :)
     
    WheatenRat5720, Jul 9, 2017
    #1
  2. CavemanUg69
    CavemanUg69 Guest
    Gears of War 3 Issue

    xbox freezes while playing GoW 3 multiplayer split screen on xbox live
     
    CavemanUg69, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Split screen issues

    I am having the same issue!!! Only happens when playing split screen, we keep getting kicked back to the main screen/Xbox One Home screen, at the end of each multiplayer match.
     
    Kinectamaniac, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

    Hey there Robbie!

    To play splitscreen multiplayer on Minecraft, hop into a world and turn on the second controller and a prompt asking the second controller to press the "menu" button should appear. After doing so, the game should immediately switch to splitscreen.

    Let me know if you have any issues,

    Keaton
     
    OfficerHobo54, Jul 10, 2017
    #4
  5. OfficerHobo54 Win User

    Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

    Hey there Robbie!

    To play splitscreen multiplayer on Minecraft, hop into a world and turn on the second controller and a prompt asking the second controller to press the "menu" button should appear. After doing so, the game should immediately switch to splitscreen.

    Let me know if you have any issues,

    Keaton
  6. SNACKGAR Win User

    Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

    Local game….? Who plays local game?..we need to play split screen on multiplayer ….anyway as i sed i play in multiplayer in split screen with Vanguard and it's works
  7. RandiBryan Win User

    Cant connect/sync xbox controller

    Just got an xbox one s and im trying to play multiplayer split screen in minecraft. I can not get the second controller to sync
  8. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Want to play multiplayer locally

    Hello there!

    You can actually own an account for each child and play split screens, but multiplayer is the one that requires a purchase of Xbox live gold.
  9. Kinectamaniac Win User

    Split screen issues

    I am having the same issue!!! Only happens when playing split screen, we keep getting kicked back to the main screen/Xbox One Home screen, at the end of each multiplayer match.
Thema:

Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen)

Loading...
  1. Xbox one - playing minecraf with multiplayer (split screen) - Similar Threads - playing minecraf multiplayer

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...