Xbox one play & charge kit: Battery pack charging issues

Discus and support Xbox one play & charge kit: Battery pack charging issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently bought the xbox one play and charge kit and the battery pack wouldn't charge (the cable light whould turn white and when unpluged the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coollc, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Coollc
    Coollc Guest

i recently bought the xbox one play and charge kit and the battery pack wouldn't charge (the cable light whould turn white and when unpluged the controller wouldn't turn on) can you help me fix it? pls

:)

Coollc, Jan 14, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Play & Charge Kit

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller Battery Status on PC?

4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller problems

The cable from the play and charge kit will not charge regular Alkaline batteries. So you will need to replace the batteries when they are depleted. The battery pack from the play and charge kit is a rechargeable battery pack that can be charged when it
    is depleted and there is no need to replace it
  5. UK Damian Win User

Which is best for FPS wired or Wireless Controller

[quote user="The Resistance"]

Get a Play n' Charge one and you can have the best of both worlds.

[/quote]

Well to be honest, the only people that really should be using a play and charge kit are the people who only own one controller and one battery pack. This is quite obvious the advantage to them.

There is absolutely no reason to use a play and charge kit when you own 2 battery packs, and/or controllers because what you do is you always keep the charged pack in the cradle or 2nd controller while using the other one. That way you
    always have one fully charged battery on hand at all times and you will never be without a battery pack and have to endure the very long wait time it takes to charge with the play and charge kit... especially when you are playing at the same time.

Again, the play and charge kit as far as I'm concerned was designed for people who only own a single battery pack. A much better option is to invest in the New black quick charge kit and an extra battery pack (giving you 2 battery packs total) while always
    keeping a fully charged pack on hand. Not only that but the Quick Charge Kit is over twice as fast as a play and charge kit.

Play n' charge kit - 6 to 12 hours depending on if you are using it while it is charging

Quick charge kit - Less than 2 hours for a single pack, Less than 4 hours for 2 packs being charged simutaneously.

This is a no brainer. Quick charge is the much better option hands down, and why anyone would rather be tethered to console like the PS3 is beyond me. IMO that wireless controller isn't really a true wireless controller if you charge it with the play and
    charge. Seriously as soon as I got 2 battery packs, it makes absolutely no sense to use the play and charge kit ever again.
  6. FairyTact Win User

Play & Charge Kit

Thema:

1. Xbox one play & charge kit: Battery pack charging issues - Similar Threads - play charge kit

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Not Charging with Plug and Play: A week ago my Xbox Series X notified me that my controller battery was low. I plugged my plug and play cord into it and noticed it would not charge. The icon shows the lightning bolt symbol, but...
  4. Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing?: Can you charge the elite series 2 controller while playing? f55893a7-05c8-4c37-b615-ec16ab388c31
  5. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  6. CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGE AND PLAY PROBLEMS SERIES S: Hi! Today I noticed that my charge and play device isn't working, when i connect the control it works perfectly but the battery only charges a little, maximum 10 minutes when I disconnect the...
  7. AC Adapter stops charging battery when playing games on windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC Adapter stops charging battery when playing games on windows.: Any time I play a game on my laptop (MSI Katana 15 B12V) the AC adapter stops charging the battery. It comes back on if I unplug/plug the laptop to the power source, but will happen again a few...
  8. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  9. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a
  10. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...