Xbox One Peview

Discus and support Xbox One Peview in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I've a problem with xbox one preview in my xbox one. I receive beta updates, but I am not registered to xbox Preview! Please find a solution to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SyCoPeUlTiMate, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Xbox One Peview

Hi!

I've a problem with xbox one preview in my xbox one. I receive beta updates, but I am not registered to xbox Preview!

Please find a solution to my problem. My Gamertag: .

I'dont have permission acces on board of Xbox live preview.

I'm french, I phoned my xbox support, but they told me to write on this board.

Thanks!

Jim

:)

SyCoPeUlTiMate, Jan 3, 2016
  2. June update preview

Many People including me are not able to access the peview forum.....hope MS can fix this issue soon!

EsCaLaToR OnE, Jan 3, 2016
  3. RussianUser
    RussianUser Guest
    Limbo Xbox One

Like an old member of peview program i have a message from XBL with code for LIMBO Xbox One. But for some strange reason my not so old messages is erased by Xbox Live system. I whant to get this MSG with code back & use it. Can you help me ? In future i
    will understand that in new rules my messages will erased in 30 days. Thanks.

RussianUser, Jan 3, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Xbox One Peview

Hi Jim,

Is it possible you bought the console second-hand? If so, it's possible the previous owner could have registered the console for preview updates. Or could someone else who has a profile on your console have registered for the preview?

Let us know if this is possible, or if this is not the case.

maxen, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Thanks for your answer Maxen.

No, this is a new xbox one. I bought xbox in amazon FR in October.

A profile with xbox preview is register in my console. But this profile dosen't have register my xbox in xbox preview.

(Sorry for my bad english :/)

SyCoPeUlTiMate, Jan 3, 2016
  6. UP!

Where is Microsoft Staff?!!

SyCoPeUlTiMate, Jan 12, 2016
  7. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    As you purchased the console brand new (and I assume unopened) then the console will very probably not be in the preview program.

Can I ask what is happening that makes you think your console is running the preview software as at the moment all consoles are running the same software release regardless of being in the preview program or not.

When you go to settings / System / Console Updates & info can you please confirm what you have as the last software update date?

gds1972, Oct 31, 2018
  8. SyCoPeUlTiMate Win User

Xbox One Peview

Thanks for your answer Maxen.

No, this is a new xbox one. I bought xbox in amazon FR in October.

A profile with xbox preview is register in my console. But this profile dosen't have register my xbox in xbox preview.

(Sorry for my bad english :/)
  9. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One Peview

As you purchased the console brand new (and I assume unopened) then the console will very probably not be in the preview program.

Can I ask what is happening that makes you think your console is running the preview software as at the moment all consoles are running the same software release regardless of being in the preview program or not.

When you go to settings / System / Console Updates & info can you please confirm what you have as the last software update date?
  10. maxen Win User

Xbox One Peview

Hi Jim,

Is it possible you bought the console second-hand? If so, it's possible the previous owner could have registered the console for preview updates. Or could someone else who has a profile on your console have registered for the preview?

Let us know if this is possible, or if this is not the case.
  11. SyCoPeUlTiMate Win User

Xbox One Peview

UP!

Where is Microsoft Staff?!!
  12. EsCaLaToR OnE Win User

June update preview

Many People including me are not able to access the peview forum.....hope MS can fix this issue soon!
Thema:

Xbox One Peview