Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion

Discus and support Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys Since Christmas 2013 I have now my Xbox One. I played Forza 5, Ryse, AC4 and Ghosts I also played with what the Xbox One is Capable off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PulseCon, Jan 2, 2014.

1. PulseCon
    PulseCon Guest

Hello Guys

Since Christmas 2013 I have now my Xbox One. I played Forza 5, Ryse, AC4 and Ghosts I also played with what the Xbox One is Capable off. Plugged in my Cable Box into the Xbox One, set everything up Audio wise and I must say that I am still clearly impressed.

I wake up in the Morning and tell my Xbox to turn on, log myself in and Switch to TV and then to Forza 5. The Transition is really fluid. The Interface easy to get into after a while. The Box remains very quite at all times and is cooler then my xbox 360
    Slim Black & Halo 4 Edition.

It is just amazingly cool to tell my Xbox what it should do by voice commands, even my GF has tons of Fun with it. Xbox Fitness demonstrates nicely what the Kinect 2 is capable off.

I had 0% Crashes, Issues and 100% Fun!

And considering what Secret lies behind all this, we can truly look Forward to 2014 Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion :)

To all a very happy and successfull 2014!

NS

:)

PulseCon, Jan 2, 2014
  2. lrish Mafia
    lrish Mafia Guest
    Please help me out..

Ive done that, Ive done possibly everything known to man trying to get this game to work, and my final conclusion is that MY PERSONAL XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT does not work on this game anymore.

lrish Mafia, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Unreal Warfare, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Always great to read a positive post.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I agree. It's great to read something positive. Even if I had to go a few pages in to find its. So refreshing to see someone that enjoys this machine as much as I do.

DuFFuL, Jan 3, 2014
  6. PulseCon
    PulseCon Guest
    Oh and I almost forgot to mention the Controller! While I played Forza 5 for the first time and then more and more I got to love the FF in the Triggers! It really adds a more enjoyable racing experience with a Controller!

And tell me all you want but this Drivatar System is one of the best things I have seen for a Racing Game. Cars no longer just drive along the perfect line and make no mistakes...the game K.I feels more "Human" then any other Racing Game I played before.

Yes there is not yet enough in the Marketplace but the "Basic" Setting as we have right now is just a glimpse of great stuff to come!

And thinking of the Power that has yet to be revealed from the Xbox One I am really looking Forward too another great Year.

I truly feel sorry for those who have "real" issues with the Xbox One but I can only say once you get a working One, you have THE One Console Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion :)

And that is just my Personal Taste, but I think the Xbox One Looks pretty Slick and cool!

Regards

NS

PulseCon, Jan 3, 2014
  7. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    glad you're enjoying it Pulse.

DEACON, Jan 3, 2014
  8. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest

Positive waves, Moriarty, positive waves! Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion :)

kaeruNkame, Jan 3, 2014
  9. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest
    Oh, and thanks for taking the time to make a positive contribution...sometimes they seem so few and far between with all the trolls.

kaeruNkame, Jan 3, 2014
  10. StrangerJim
    StrangerJim Guest
    Yep, been loving my XB1 as well. Just wish we had more games. Can't wait for Titan fall

StrangerJim, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Letting your misses on the xb1,thats the start of it,best get another one in,lmao.g8 to hear your enjoying it along with the other 95% of xb1 owners.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 3, 2014
  12. PorQ 201
    PorQ 201 Guest
    This is my first X Box and I do not regret my decision. After being with Sony so long, it was time for a change.

PorQ 201, Oct 31, 2018
  13. x24hrs2livex Win User

Always great to read a positive post.
  14. StrangerJim Win User

Yep, been loving my XB1 as well. Just wish we had more games. Can't wait for Titan fall
  15. kaeruNkame Win User

Positive waves, Moriarty, positive waves! :)
  16. DuFFuL Win User

I agree. It's great to read something positive. Even if I had to go a few pages in to find its. So refreshing to see someone that enjoys this machine as much as I do.
  17. DEACON Win User

glad you're enjoying it Pulse.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Personal and Positive Conclusion - Similar Threads - Personal Positive Conclusion

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  5. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  6. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  7. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  8. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  9. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  10. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...