Xbox One performing slow

Discus and support Xbox One performing slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well. For the past few weeks I've been experimenting a slow, not usual performance with my Xbox One. The first time, I had to turn off and on several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAAM45, Dec 20, 2015.

1. RAAM45
    RAAM45 Guest

Xbox One performing slow

Well. For the past few weeks I've been experimenting a slow, not usual performance with my Xbox One. The first time, I had to turn off and on several times the console because it was stuck on the initial green loading screen. When it finally got to
    home, it was all extremely slow and lagged. I couldn't even start a game. After reading lots of posts related to the problem, I tried different "hard resets" and advices. But it was still low. I physically cleaned the console externaly and internally. It seems
    that improved something. But it is still not performing ok. Startup takes more time, so does login in. Sometimes I have to start several times games, both physical and digital. And if they start, loading in-game it's slow. My Internet connection is not the
    best by far, but it has never caused something like this. My current memory usage is 88.7% (44 gb free).

:)

RAAM45, Dec 20, 2015
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Why does one of my profiles have worse internet?

Hey Jacob,

Are they both connected via Wi-Fi? If so, I recommend you visit our Slow Performance page and go through the steps with the slower
    performing console. Let us know how it goes.

XBF Lance J, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Achievements not unlocking and slow performing Xbox

I have an xbox one. okay, so a few weeks ago I did the requirements for a couple of achievments on battlefield 4 called '.45 old school' and 'the metropolitan' they didn't unlock and I just let it slide because I thought it was just a one - off. Note. .45
    old school is stuck on 8% and doesn't seem to be moving from that point, I have a feeling that as soon as the i got 8%, this is when this bug started For me. Then a few days later, I played goat simulator and i did the requirements for some of those achievements
    - they didn't unlock either. Two days ago, I played the fallout 4 dPlc, far harbour, did the first mission 'far from home' and that achievement didn't unlock, I then tested it again because I was just wondering if it was those three games, so I played limbo,
    did the one way achievement and rhat didn't unlock. And about my console, it seems to be performing slower than usual and my gamer picture doesn't show up. And I have no idea why.

i have talked to two Xbox support people on the text chat window and they have referred me to the forums and are trying to resolve the issue.

i have also looked at the page for the 'achievement team' and have done their troubleshooting but that still doesn't work.

i have also restarted and cleared the cache on my Xbox multiple times and still nothing.

Any suggestions?

You Haz a Pigu, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Xbox One performing slow

If you have tried all trouble shooting steps I think a factory reset might help, Its not as bad as it sounds if you have your games on an external HDD, It is a last resort to try,

GrowlingYapper, Dec 20, 2015
  5. ZacClarke
    ZacClarke Guest
    Do you have to remove the external hdd when you factory reset

ZacClarke, Dec 21, 2015
  6. I have done two Factory resets and never removed the HDD, The OS only uses the internal HDD so you go though the console setup again, Some remove it I guess it makes them feel safer.

GrowlingYapper, Dec 21, 2015
  7. You can try clearing the cache. The xbox one creates file kinda like temporary files for windows and this grows over time and can cause lack in speed to clear it hold the power button on your xbox one until it turns off and then turn it back on around 30
    seconds after it is off.

Seth Lobato-Wright, Oct 31, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The July update seems to have slowed things down

9. xbox360italy Win User

Installs still taking too long

Hello

"I am experiencing slow performance when playing Xbox One games on Xbox Live."

Find out about what solutions to try if your Xbox One is able to connect to Xbox Live, but you’re experiencing slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox Live.

support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Internet is not fast on my XBOX One X

11. OK Fowl Win User

Edge auf Xbox One Amazon Music Probleme

12. Mister Beep Win User

Internet speed requirements

Hey there dquan87!

You can check out the minimum speed requirements for Xbox One over at our
    Slow Performance Solution
    page! Hope that helps. :)

Thema:

Xbox One performing slow

1. Xbox One performing slow - Similar Threads - performing slow

2. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  8. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  9. Wi-fi slow performance even when using 5Ghz

in XboX Insiders
    Wi-fi slow performance even when using 5Ghz: I have a 1Gigabit internet service at home, whenever I use a wired connection to the xbox series x, I get mostly 800-900 speeds which is fine. However, when using 5GHz Wifi connection, and...
  10. Slow Performance - nearing inability to perform (theoretically) simple tasks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Performance - nearing inability to perform (theoretically) simple tasks: Ok, my problem generally is: My x1 is ridiculously slow to ANYTHING other than perform the single "main" task it is executing. Background: 1. I GET IT (that the only way to clear the cache is...