Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F

Discus and support Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting 0x8923104F when I try to start or join a party on Xbox One S since an update in December. The error was different before 0x8923103D... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by loCUtusB, Jan 17, 2021.

  1. loCUtusB
    loCUtusB Guest

    Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F


    I am getting 0x8923104F
    when I try to start or join a party on Xbox One S since an update in December. The error was different before 0x8923103D (October)
    and both errors always point to the console network settings. However UPnP is enabled on router and NAT type is open. I followed every advise I could find but still no luck.

    Any idea how to fix it or what to check?

    :)
     
    loCUtusB, Jan 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Red Zombie AJ Win User

    Can't connect to Xbox party.

    I have finally encountered an error code: 0x8923104F

    I also tried all solutions on here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-party-encountered-an-error-0x8923104f/d8c87bda-2d08-4737-9aa8-78fbcf8d61b7

    Still nothing.
  3. Waltzy Win User

    Xbox One party encountered an error 0x8923104F - the service might be down (on PC)

    i reset my pc and all it did was delete my games. im not really mad but thankfully i had my games backed up. but now all i have is connection in parties but now i just sit there and when my friends connect it loads forever. my mic activity never pops up. and for the win-g shortcut app it just doesn't same as always.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox One party encountered an error 0x8923104F - the service might be down (on PC)

    Hi there Waltzy welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue around a year ago. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

    In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  5. darkist1 Win User

    Party encountered an error

    Hi David,

    It seems like the best course of action for you is to do a power cycle on your console. Is your network NAT type open or strict?

    Please see this link for some help with error 0x80004005 Error
    code link
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

    Party encountered an error

Thema:

Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F

Loading...
  1. Xbox one party encountered an error 0x8923104F - Similar Threads - party encountered error

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  8. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  9. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  10. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox party encountered error 0x8923104f

    ,
  2. 0x8923104F