xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer

Discus and support xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my internal hard drive because my old one got fried and then I installed the new one but was receiving error code E105 and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdemirBautista, Feb 1, 2021.

1. xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer

I recently upgraded my internal hard drive because my old one got fried and then I installed the new one but was receiving error code E105 and I was told I need to get the OSU1 file but the page won't load at all {HELP ME PLZZ}

:)

AdemirBautista, Feb 1, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xBOX e100 START UP ERROR

Hi,

The first thing to check is that the USB flash drive is formatted to the correct file system which is NTFS and that you have correctly unpacked the OSU file to that flash drive ( Make sure you're also using the correct OSU file ). If your Xbox is
    a part of the Xbox update preview program then those OSU files are pretty much useless to you as they are only the public releases and your Xbox may be using a version of the OS that is not supported by those OSU files, that may be one reason the Xbox isn't
    allowing you to update using that flash drive.

If you're 100% sure that the flash drive is set up correctly and that your Xbox is not using the preview software then try powering the Xbox off by pressing and holding the power button for around ten seconds, pull the power cord out of the Xbox and
    leave it out for a couple of minutes. Reconnect the power cord and try the power up button sequence again ( Hold Bind and Eject and press the power button on the Xbox once only )
  4. Paul1708 Win User

OSU1 not up to date.

The OSU file isnt the update so it isnt out of date all that the OSU has is basic OS files that it applies too the console too take you out of the error/loop your having. The console will then try the update again from xbox live. In other words the full
    updates isnt the OSU its just a reset file with some update files.

If the OSU isnt working for you then you would

Make sure your following the steps on the page linked above carefully

most common mistake is that the USB stick wasnt formatted correct OR

The file wasnt unziped correctly.

If it still isnt working then you can try the factory reset with a USB this is a differnt file/download then the OSU1

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive

Please note make sure tooformat the USB before adding the reset file. If you add the file onto the usb with the osu it will not work.

If all that fails then it would be a hardware issue with the consoleand you would need too set up a service. There would be a fee for that OOW
  5. APestalki Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

No, they are not updated. That’s the point. We have the 7196 version and that OSU files are for the 7194. That means that when we try to do the offline upgrade process, it fails because our Xbox is in a higher version than the one that we are trying to
    install.

The same process but with the updated OSU files should solve our problems.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck again at 50%

Hi Desja,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'm sorry to say but if the issue continues after power cycling then unfortunately the console will need to be repaired or replaced as from what I've seen E102 system errors will need to be fixed by certified Microsoft
    technicians.

Did you try all of the OSU files? I believe there is OSU 1, OSU 2, and OSU 3 from the

OSU troubleshooting guide
Thema:

xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer

1. xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer - Similar Threads - OSU update file

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  4. Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,: My HDD is clicking out of the blue and now it wont boot, im looking for a way to use an old 500gm slim HDD and figured id fix my xbox, can someone send me a download?...
  5. OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD

in XboX Insiders
    OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD: my X1X has been configured with insider firmware and i cant seem to find the correct OSU to reconfigure my system. everytime i use the OSU1 public release i get stuck in a loop E106/E101 on...
  6. current dash (9/27) osu release?

in XboX Insiders
    current dash (9/27) osu release?: i had a one x that i unenrolled from the preview. it all worked fine and updated to the 9/27 public dash until a power cycle and i was greeted with the recovery screen. i wiped the console and...
  7. Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important: Hi my Xbox one model 1540 has a dead motherboard and I purchased a new one off of eBay so I still need to do the OSU updates on it even if I have my original HDD which has the recent updates? And...
  8. Is there an OSU for version 221130-1745?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an OSU for version 221130-1745?: Hi, I have a problem with my OG Xbox One console. It worked adequately until it couldn't download and start games, so I tried resetting the console. However, it didn't boot again. So I tried to do...
  9. When will OSU be available for version 221130-1745?

in XboX Insiders
    When will OSU be available for version 221130-1745?: Hi, I have a problem with my OG Xbox One console. It worked adequately until it couldn't download and start games, so I tried resetting the console. However, it didn't boot again. So I tried to do...
  10. why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for...

in XBoX on Windows
    why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for...: why does the osu file have a corrupted system.xvd program in it for the latest update for xbox one? b197897c-209a-4860-9693-83f672d3c733