Xbox one original won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox one original won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping anyone is able to give any advice. I have an original Xbox one, it did work all fine never had any issues and I’ve brought the Xbox to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoreyAspin, Nov 10, 2021.

1. CoreyAspin
    CoreyAspin Guest

Hi,

Hoping anyone is able to give any advice.

I have an original Xbox one, it did work all fine never had any issues and I’ve brought the Xbox to my girlfriend a couple times. For some reason when it bring it to my girlfriends it won’t turn on then when I take it home it works again?.

I’ve looked online and I’ve seen discussions where it could be my Xbox brick / wire. So I went online and purchased a new one which is an official one. It came today and still my Xbox won’t work here?.

Both the old and new brick when plugged in turns on white and then after about 5 seconds it goes orange and just keeps doing the same.

The Xbox won’t turn on whatsoever either by pressing the button or the controller and the only way it turns on is if you click the eject button but even then after 2 seconds and it does the Xbox beep and turns off. I have tried every plug socket in this room also so it’s not the plug socket?.

Does anybody else have any suggestions please?.

Thanks.

Corey

:)

CoreyAspin, Nov 10, 2021
  2. CoreyAspin Win User

Hi Mateus thank you for your reply. This console works perfectly fine at my house just not at this house
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, as I said it may be a voltage problem, so I would recommend you to test the console in another possible location, as it is very strange for the console to work in your house normally and in this specific location not, so what I can suggest you to do is test in another house or location if possible.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If it works well in your house, and not in others, it could be a voltage problem, another thing that could be is the power supply unit of your console, but as you said you have already replaced it. Anyway, I suggest you read the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Normally replacing the power supply unity would solve the problem, anyway, we have it might be a problem with the console. What I can suggest you do is if possible try to take the console to another house or place that you haven't tested yet and check if it would work normally in this location.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Munir Eddeek Win User

I need help using my keyboard I’ve tried everything it worked on my Xbox one but not series s what do I do.

Ok so it’s wired an yes I’ve used it on my older Xbox One original an it worked but now it won’t my mouse works fine. My keyboard turns on an lights up but no buttons register. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox switching usb changing the language of my Xbox nothing works so it would be greatly appreciated if you knew.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

Thema:

1. Xbox one original won’t turn on - Similar Threads - original won’t turn

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  5. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  6. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  7. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  8. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  9. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  10. Original Xbox One won’t start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One won’t start up: Hello, I’ve been struggling with my Xbox one. It kept randomly powering on and I couldn’t get it to stop, so I unplugged the console for a bit. Now, I try turning it on without any signal. The...