XBox One - original - power supply replacement

Discus and support XBox One - original - power supply replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any suggestions on how I can get my hands on another power supply for XBox one original? c54d4961-ea15-4813-a660-e5236eb28cd0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pops776, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Pops776
    Pops776 Guest

Any suggestions on how I can get my hands on another power supply for XBox one original?

:)

Pops776, Oct 15, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox with 220V DC

Hi

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X both support 110v AC and 220v AC as for the original Xbox One with the separate power supply you will need to purchase a replacement power supply. To order a replacement power supply please use the link below and you should
    be able to purchase the correct power supply.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

My Xbox One will not turn on

It sounds like a power supply issue, i have the original Xbox one and i had an issue with the power supply not keeping the console on, i replaced it and it fixed it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Problème alimentation [Translation-Power problem]

Hi erwanrenard,

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox does not power on. It sounds like the power supply unit needs to be replaced by what I've read so far. Unfortunately the original Xbox One and the power supply unit for the original Xbox One have been discontinued so there
    won't be a way to get a repair or replacement from Microsoft for either the console or power unit.

Our suggestion would be to look for a pre-owned power supply unit to replace the one you have and that should power on the console. If a replacement power supply does not help, then you will need to buy a new console.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

12 volt 16.5 amp power supply with a 12 volt 12.1 amp console.

To simply answer your question, yes. That would supply too much power and would result in damage to the console. It is recommended that you use the power supply that originally came with your console when you purchased it. (if you are replacing it,
    replace it with a power supply with the same rating and specs as the original one)
  6. Nifty_Biscuit Win User

Xbox one failing to turn on after turning itself on, clicks then dies. HHD? Power Supply?

Didn't need to replace the HDD (Yet), the new power supply came in and the Xbox is working with the new one. Thank you Ponkor. Guess the original power supply kicked the bucket.
Thema:

1. XBox One - original - power supply replacement - Similar Threads - original power supply

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  4. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  5. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  6. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  7. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  8. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  9. Original Xbox one power button self powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one power button self powers off: When i attempt to power on the xbox one the power button makes the boot up sound but then self powers off even when i tap it again. I tried unplugging the power supply and also the supply is just...
  10. Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Original power brick cycle from white to orange light 3 to 4 times when I plug it in: My Xbox One Original power brick issue Hi guys, When I plug in my power brick it changes lights 3 to 4 times from orange to white then again orange then white does it 3 to 4 times and Xbox turn...