Xbox one optical audio turning off automatically September 2021

Discus and support Xbox one optical audio turning off automatically September 2021 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m not sure if it is due to the recent update, as others have said, however the Xbox one optical audio turns off automatically either when you back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin1138, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Kevin1138
    Kevin1138 Guest

I’m not sure if it is due to the recent update, as others have said, however the Xbox one optical audio turns off automatically either when you back out of the settings or when you restart the Xbox. Is this a common issue lately or is this a known issue that has been going on for a time?

:)

Kevin1138, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kevin1138, unfortunately I believe they have not yet released any updates with the fix of this problem
  3. Kevin1138 Win User

Xbox One X keeps turning off optical audio after update

This didn’t work, the problem is still there. Every time you back out of audio, settings or if you restart the Xbox the optical out automatically turns off.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

SPDIF Optical Audio Cord not working.

Hi, on your Xbox go to settings/ all settings/ display & sound/ audio output and check that optical audio isn't set to off.

If you intend to use that optical audio cable you can if you wish turn off HDMI audio.
  5. Blanco7 Win User

No Sound from Live TV, EVERYTHING else sounds flawless.

Update...

Tried going to Xbox One Settings, Audio/Display Settings, turned off HDMI Audio and left Optical On Stereo, still didn't resolve the issue. Please help...
  6. Sevion Win User

Audio Buzzing/Feedback When Using HDMI Switcher

HDMI Audio is turned off and Optical Audio is set to Stereo Uncompressed.

I turned off auto detect, but I still get the feedback.
Thema:

1. Xbox one optical audio turning off automatically September 2021 - Similar Threads - optical audio turning

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  4. Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...: The described problem only occurs when playing DVDs explicitly labeled as 5.1 capable. During playback, only a stereo signal is outputted. In the audio settings, there is no graphical surround...
  5. Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical...: Xbox One S does not recognize optical 5.1 connection with DVDs and disables the graphical surround setup The described problem only occurs when playing DVDs explicitly labeled as 5.1 capable....
  6. Why won't my new optical drive work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my new optical drive work?: I replaced my Xbox one's optical drive with a brand new one and installed the original daughter board into it, but it still won't read any discs, neither Xbox one nor 360....
  7. : Xbox One it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic: : (Mexico) Xbox One (All versions) it's compatible with Dual Band vs Fiber Optic I’m not an expert with networking, but I would assume they’d be “compatible.” Either way, your console is connected...
  8. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl: I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need...
  9. Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG...
  10. fiber optic audio on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    fiber optic audio on/off: hey any chance i can get a update for my XB1 that when i tell my XB1 to turn off the fiber optic audio out it will maybe oh I don't know turn off! I have a fiber optic audio splitter and the light...