Xbox one - ongoing difficulty connecting multiplayer gaming

Discus and support Xbox one - ongoing difficulty connecting multiplayer gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What Country/State/Province do you live in? - Canada, British Columbia Modem brand & model number: actiontec v1000h Router brand & model number:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OpticLemming585, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Xbox one - ongoing difficulty connecting multiplayer gaming

What Country/State/Province do you live in? - Canada, British Columbia

Modem brand & model number: actiontec v1000h

Router brand & model number: actiontec v1000h

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 1

Wired or Wireless (for each console): wireless

Things you have tried: cycled power on router, restored to factory settings, restored xbox to factory settings, port forwarding, reserved dhcp address for xbox, dmz, refresh upnp tables per troubleshooting

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: -yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:- no, nat open

Any Error Codes you encounter: 100 packet loss and/or unable to secure teredo ip

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

TELUS I can connect to xbox live, network tests show ok, but multiplayer tests show either the packet loss or teredo error. Playing starwars battlefront , unable to connect to ea servers...has connected a few times but connection 'times out'....please help...I
    have spent hours trying to solve this!

:)

OpticLemming585, Jan 1, 2016
  2. JakeConway
    JakeConway Guest
    xbox live error

This is an ongoing problem which Microsoft are trying to fix, i am also having an issue connecting but there isn't anything we can do at the moment. All we can do is wait for the service to be back up

Thanks! Happy Gaming!

JakeConway, Jan 1, 2016
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    hi

Hey there Kamamiii7,

Sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to LIVE.

We had a service outage, which may have been the reason you were having difficulty connecting.
    Are you able to connect to LIVE now?

If so, hooray! Have fun gaming!

If not, check out these troubleshooting guides and see how they go for you.

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/connecting/first-time-connect

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/connecting/connection-error-solution

Let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.

MisterFizzle, Jan 1, 2016
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

make it a wired connection and see what happens, also contact support, this is a discussion forum, no one from MS ventures here.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 1, 2016
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

make it a wired connection and see what happens, also contact support, this is a discussion forum, no one from MS ventures here.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Farming simulator

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using certain in-game features.

Are you receiving any error codes when you try to get into an online session? Does this occur with any other game?

I would recommend testing your multiplayer connection. and if you receive any error messages, I would implore you to check out the article that covers

troubleshooting multiplayer connection errors

I hope this helps.
  7. taidara Win User

HELP !!!!! Everything works except online mutiplayer

This has been an ongoing issue since February last year, where users who has to work their way around the IEEE 802.1X authentication method (not supported by the Xbox One) by using a "spoofed" MAC address, can't use their console to connect to multiplayer
    sessions.
  8. Drew Kasra Win User

Cannot Run Sea of Thieves on Laptop (But Can on Desktop)

The laptop has continued to be connected when looking at the Xbox Networking NAT Type and Server Connectivity. Teredo seems to be configured properly when looking at its settings on the command prompt, showing that it is qualified. Sea of Thieves will still not work.

I thought I'd see if any of the other PC Game Pass multiplayer games worked, so I downloaded Tetris and was able to use multiplayer without any difficulty.

So, I'm confused as to why the Teredo settings seem to be configured correctly, and I'm able to play one multiplayer game but not Sea of Thieves.
  9. XBF Eladio M Win User

Ayuda porfavor tengo problemas para conectar mi consola a internet [Mod Translation - Help please I am having trouble connecting my console to the internet]

Hey Pablo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with connecting to online matches.

Are you receiving this on the Xbox One or an Xbox 360? You mentioned that you have already checked your connection to the internet but if try testing your multiplayer connection, do you receive any error code? If you do, I would recommend using the

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    wizard to see if this will help resolve this error code.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. Xbox one - ongoing difficulty connecting multiplayer gaming - Similar Threads - ongoing difficulty connecting

2. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  3. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  4. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  5. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  6. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  7. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  8. Unauthorized account access, ongoing hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized account access, ongoing hack: Last year I found out my ex had stolen all my Apple ID and cloud info before and during our divorce and either used it himself or gave it to people to use (both I think) and access my accounts and...
  9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Network Error still ongoing related to xbox insider builds

in XboX Insiders
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre Network Error still ongoing related to xbox insider builds: Since the game release users in xbox insider builds are still having network errors trying to create and join partys in game its been reported by myself and others via report a problem and also...
  10. Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty entering a convoy with friend on Forza Horizon 4: My friend and I are having issues playing in a convoy in Forza horizon 4 even though both of us have stable internet connection. How can we solve this issue? In most cases, one of us is unable to...