XBOX One/One X cross compatability on Live??

Discus and support XBOX One/One X cross compatability on Live?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if people playing on XBOX One can play online with people playing on The XBOX One X?? f2d748f3-785c-4602-8281-3552517afbab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RougeChief20, Oct 22, 2017.

1. RougeChief20
    RougeChief20 Guest

Does anyone know if people playing on XBOX One can play online with people playing on The XBOX One X??

:)

RougeChief20, Oct 22, 2017
  2. waldo15a
    waldo15a Guest
    waldo15a, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Leo._187
    Leo._187 Guest
    Xbox one X headset compatability

I am aware that the first gen xbox one does not support some usb/wireless headsets and would like to know if the Xbox one X can. I had purchased a Razer Man o war wireless headset without researching only to find out xbox one doesnt support this wireless
    headset. Its a deciding factor for me to buy the console and would really like to know the capabilities of the xbox one x besides the graphical components.

Leo._187, Oct 22, 2017
  4. RougeChief20
    RougeChief20 Guest

Thanks!

RougeChief20, Oct 22, 2017
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Update: Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible

It would be great to get this game on the backwards compatibility list, especially with the Xbox One X enhancements. Fingers crossed!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can Xb 1X play together with Series X?

Hi,

For the most part yes. The Series X/S is fully backwards compatible With the Xbox One. The only exception to this rule would some newer titles not being made cross compatible (FIFA 21 for example). But most Xbox One games can played across both platforms.
  7. Dondlan Win User

Is Microsoft going to make their old Xbox Original ames a port to newer platforms?

Lots of games from the Original Xbox are going to get the Backward Compatibility treatment on Xbox Series X (through hardware, not software). They just discontinued the BC support for this gen (they wont add any other games on One-One S-One X) but they
    will on next gen. So just be patient and get your fingers crossed.
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

fifa 22: trying to play online with Xbox x and xbox 1s

9. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud Saves not working on a single game when coming from Steam

Well it is cross save compatible just not in the way you mentioned

Play anywhere title only apply to Xbox platform not steam

Also cross saves usually only apply to same platforms with the rare exceptiOns of certain titles

Steam saves are steam saves and Xbox one's are encrypted

However.achievements do carry over

'Forza Horizon 5 will support cross-play and cross-save across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming.
    Steam will have support for cross-play, but cross-save with Xbox is not supported.
Thema:

1. XBOX One/One X cross compatability on Live?? - Similar Threads - cross compatability Live

2. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC Cross Compatibility Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC Cross Compatibility Not Working: So I have Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and I'm trying to play with the DLC on my xbox one. Everything is installed and it shows up under installed but when I launch the game it says I dont...
  3. can friending be cross compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can friending be cross compatible?: how do I befriend an xbox one player? e7b25ec8-94dc-4ec1-85de-4561c3c45761
  4. Cross compatibility between Xbox Games and Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross compatibility between Xbox Games and Windows 10 PC: I play Minecraft on the PC. I have wanted SW Battlefront (2015) for a while now, but It doesn't come in a disc form. I have terrible wifi, and the download is 52 GB. It'll take me weeks to...
  5. Cross compatibility xbox one/360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross compatibility xbox one/360: I thought xbox was cross compatible, I sent an xbox one user a friend request and when he accepts it it still says pending on my list. I have the 360. When we try to send each other party invites...
  6. Cross compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross compatibility: Are we going to get cross compatibility on PC so we can play with console players? 86aeaadf-1d55-4e06-93df-efb857032824
  7. Cross Platform Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Compatible: How do I make my Xbox One S console cross platform compatible? 873867fc-12ad-46c7-af7a-125a01ba551d
  8. Mw3 backwards compatibility Spec ops survival cross playtform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 backwards compatibility Spec ops survival cross playtform: I was playing a private match with my friend who was on Xbox 360. I’m on Xbox one. First round we finished playing in the same game then the next round his character is moving but aimlessly,...
  9. Battlefront cross compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront cross compatible.: recently the old Star Wars battlefront has returned for cross play. I have gone to purchase this game multiple times. I click see price and Put in my password and click purchase. Then it says...
  10. Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to add more Rockstar games for cross compatibility gaming: Is it just me or does xbox only have one rockstar game for cross compatible gaming. Max Payne 1,2,3 , Gta 4 are great games and need to be added to cross compatible gaming or at least be able to...