Xbox one not working

Discus and support Xbox one not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kids unplugged my xbox while i was playing it. Now its real slow at start up barely anything is showing up and when i try to select anything it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRIPPLE J, Sep 7, 2019.

  1. CRIPPLE J
    CRIPPLE J Guest

    Xbox one not working


    My kids unplugged my xbox while i was playing it. Now its real slow at start up barely anything is showing up and when i try to select anything it goes black or after a few seconds says try again after a minute. Ive restarted and unplugged.

    :)
     
    CRIPPLE J, Sep 7, 2019
    #1
  2. ShadowAckers Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    I have quite literally tried everything i have found online short of ripping it apart or throwing the thing out my third story window onto the concrete below. The only thing this console is good for right now is a $500 paperweight that lights up every now
    and then.
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    Hey there ShadowAckers!

    Sorry to hear about booting issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

    Please give the following steps a try:



    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console to see if your console is recognized by your TV.
    • If the issue continues, try using a different HDMI cable if possible.

    Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
  4. WPAK Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Hi there,

    please be aware that this forum section is for the managing account for the fixxbox 360.

    Have you tried the power cycle via the exact steps mentioned here:
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console


    Let us know the results?
  5. ThisBeaverBites Win User

    Xbox one not working

    having the same issue after 1 week of use...soft reset and fully unplugging it hasnt worked
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Firstly, If you are in the Xbox Insiders preview program you CANT use offline system updates (OSU).

    If you are using WiFi to connect to your router/gateway try a wired ethernet cable connection.

    Power cycle your router and wait till its fully functional before turning the console back on. The update should continue to complete as well as reboot.

    Have patience when it reboots and it should return to your Home screen and/or controller passkey input screen.
Thema:

Xbox one not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox one not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....