Xbox one not working.

Discus and support Xbox one not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one is 13 months old, recently started freezing now it won't turn on. Any ideas anyone? 3b2cbb92-9358-432e-868a-a3cd70d827ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SurestTuna52448, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. Xbox one not working.


    Xbox one is 13 months old, recently started freezing now it won't turn on. Any ideas anyone?

    :)
     
    SurestTuna52448, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox One not working!

    Here in the U.K. the shipping label is emailed to you & you print it out.

    Would think it's the same in other countries but can't be 100% certain.

    I'd contact support again & ask if i was you.
     
    Daft Badger, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. AIDY81
    AIDY81 Guest
    Xbox one not working

    That's about two weeks now my Xbox one has been down not loading games and when it does the very odd time it's so slow. Don't no whether to buy a new one or try and get it fixed but it's around £110 quid. What a waste of £500 quid
     
    AIDY81, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one not working.

    I'm having serious problems as well all of a sudden. Freezing, yes. Won't shut down now. Wouldn't boot until I performed an offline update, but now that it boots it won't let me do anything without timing out or freezing/crashing... then it won't even
    turn off without unplugging it.

    Others who are experiencing problems need to speak up. My XBox used to be rock solid until about a couple months ago, when little odd things started happening, and I needed to do my very first manual update to get it boot... it would work fine for a couple
    weeks, then something odd would happen, like apps wouldn't start, or it would freeze, or the X menu wouldn't pop-out, etc. Now, just a couple months after these issues started, the unit is completely bricked... no matter what I do it will not work. It boots
    but ultimately will crash and I can't login so I can't even attempt to run any of my apps. Worthless piece of ****.
     
    CursingArcher3, Feb 6, 2018
    #4
  5. ShadowAckers Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    I have quite literally tried everything i have found online short of ripping it apart or throwing the thing out my third story window onto the concrete below. The only thing this console is good for right now is a $500 paperweight that lights up every now
    and then.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    Hey there ShadowAckers!

    Sorry to hear about booting issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

    Please give the following steps a try:



    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console to see if your console is recognized by your TV.
    • If the issue continues, try using a different HDMI cable if possible.

    Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
  7. WPAK Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Hi there,

    please be aware that this forum section is for the managing account for the fixxbox 360.

    Have you tried the power cycle via the exact steps mentioned here:
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console


    Let us know the results?
  8. ThisBeaverBites Win User

    Xbox one not working

    having the same issue after 1 week of use...soft reset and fully unplugging it hasnt worked
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Firstly, If you are in the Xbox Insiders preview program you CANT use offline system updates (OSU).

    If you are using WiFi to connect to your router/gateway try a wired ethernet cable connection.

    Power cycle your router and wait till its fully functional before turning the console back on. The update should continue to complete as well as reboot.

    Have patience when it reboots and it should return to your Home screen and/or controller passkey input screen.
Thema:

Xbox one not working.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one not working. - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...