Xbox One not working

Discus and support Xbox One not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft. I had my Xbox one for 2 years now and I've never received this problem until recently. At first my Xbox turned off by itself and was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blvck Citi, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. Blvck Citi
    Blvck Citi Guest

    Xbox One not working


    Hello Microsoft. I had my Xbox one for 2 years now and I've never received this problem until recently. At first my Xbox turned off by itself and was skipping during the startup when I tried to turn it back on, I had to factory reset it just to bring it
    back to normal. It worked normally for few days, then I went to turn my system on again the same week and had to factory reset it again, this time my cloud save files were corrupted and all my games and apps loaded slow and my saves couldn't sync. Mind you
    this all started after the most recent update. I called Xbox support and spoke to a representative and did step by step what they told me to do, a day or two later now and my Xbox just won't turn on, I'll be stuck on the startup screen for about an hour and
    then my screen would go black with nothing afterwards, I can't even turn it off when it's like this. I've tried everything from hard resetting to taking out all the wires, nothing works. I only had my Xbox for two years and take great care of it. Any solutions?

    :)
     
    Blvck Citi, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox One not working!

    Here in the U.K. the shipping label is emailed to you & you print it out.

    Would think it's the same in other countries but can't be 100% certain.

    I'd contact support again & ask if i was you.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. AIDY81
    AIDY81 Guest
    Xbox one not working

    That's about two weeks now my Xbox one has been down not loading games and when it does the very odd time it's so slow. Don't no whether to buy a new one or try and get it fixed but it's around £110 quid. What a waste of £500 quid
     
    AIDY81, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. ShadowAckers Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    I have quite literally tried everything i have found online short of ripping it apart or throwing the thing out my third story window onto the concrete below. The only thing this console is good for right now is a $500 paperweight that lights up every now
    and then.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

    XBOX ONE will not work.

    Hey there ShadowAckers!

    Sorry to hear about booting issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

    Please give the following steps a try:



    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console to see if your console is recognized by your TV.
    • If the issue continues, try using a different HDMI cable if possible.

    Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Hi there,

    please be aware that this forum section is for the managing account for the fixxbox 360.

    Have you tried the power cycle via the exact steps mentioned here:
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console


    Let us know the results?
  7. ThisBeaverBites Win User

    Xbox one not working

    having the same issue after 1 week of use...soft reset and fully unplugging it hasnt worked
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one not working

    Firstly, If you are in the Xbox Insiders preview program you CANT use offline system updates (OSU).

    If you are using WiFi to connect to your router/gateway try a wired ethernet cable connection.

    Power cycle your router and wait till its fully functional before turning the console back on. The update should continue to complete as well as reboot.

    Have patience when it reboots and it should return to your Home screen and/or controller passkey input screen.
Thema:

Xbox One not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox One not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...