Xbox one not working. Need an original power supply

Discus and support Xbox one not working. Need an original power supply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox one (original) has suddenly stopped working and won't power on. I think I need a replacement power supply. Is it still possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phillip Booth, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Xbox one not working. Need an original power supply

Hi,

My Xbox one (original) has suddenly stopped working and won't power on.

I think I need a replacement power supply.

Is it still possible to purchase an official one somewhere?

I don't want to resort to buying a loud fanned 3rd party one.

Please help.

:)

Phillip Booth, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Nifty_Biscuit Win User

Xbox one failing to turn on after turning itself on, clicks then dies. HHD? Power Supply?

Didn't need to replace the HDD (Yet), the new power supply came in and the Xbox is working with the new one. Thank you Ponkor. Guess the original power supply kicked the bucket.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one imported from usa to india

Hi

As long as it is the Xbox One S or X then you should be OK to use the console if it's the original Xbox One that had a separate power supply then you will need to purchase a new power supply for this console to work.
  4. IRB Win User

US Xbox One in Australia

Hi. What model do you have?

The original Xbox One with external power supply will need a replacement power brick.

The Xbox One S and X models with internal power supplies are universal and will work anywhere,you just need a cable that fits the correct plug.
  5. turbosn8l Win User

Xbox power supply

I bought my Xbox one original in south africa but have moved to the USA, if I purchase a power supply in the USA will it work
    Hello,

Xbox is saying it supports 100-240V 50/60Hz then this should be
    OK to use in a country with a different voltage and all you will need
    to do is obtain a suitable power cable.

If your purchasing an original Xbox One that had the separate
    power supply then a new power supply will be required.
    Xbox is saying it supports 100-240V 50/60Hz then this should be OK to use in
    a country with a different voltage and all you will need
    to do is obtain a suitable power cable. If your purchasing an original
    Xbox One that had the separate power supply then a new
    power supply will be required.

Regards,

turbo
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox OneX Power Adapter for India

Hi,

The Xbox One X and S models power supplies are multi-voltage. This means they will work in all countries, regardless of whether supplied power is 110V or 220V.
    You do not need a power converter.

"The following describes the external power supply that comes with the original Xbox One, including info on placement, temperature, noise, and safety. The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have a
    different internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide"

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/about-power-supply

All you need is an adapter for the plug.
Thema:

Xbox one not working. Need an original power supply

1. Xbox one not working. Need an original power supply - Similar Threads - working Need original

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  5. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  6. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to install a headset On my game, its not working: I want to install a headset, it will not workYy d467efea-df0b-4986-b12c-1e4fa57f9f00
  7. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  8. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9
  9. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  10. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...