XBOX ONE not working in Australia location setting
Discus and support XBOX ONE not working in Australia location setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One is relatively old - 2014, and warranty expired in 2016. Bought, registered and only ever used in Australia For the last year it only works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spurious_Cause, Jan 17, 2022.
Thema:
XBOX ONE not working in Australia location setting
Loading...
-
XBOX ONE not working in Australia location setting - Similar Threads - working Australia location
-
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks... -
US XBSX work in Australia?
in XBoX on ConsolesUS XBSX work in Australia?: A buddy of mine is in love with my XBSX and wants to buy one, trouble is, he’s moving to Australia in a year and 1/2 and we’re not sure if he can use it or what he has to do to use it with... -
Digital TV Tuner Australia does not work
in XBoX Games and AppsDigital TV Tuner Australia does not work: I bought this accessory on launch date and it does not work. It is rubbish. Problem: I have set up device correctly and it worked one time on my xbox but every other time when I use the TV the... -
Moving from US to Australia will my XBox One work?
in XBoX on ConsolesMoving from US to Australia will my XBox One work?: We're moving from the USA to Australia and my son has an Xbox One with a power supply that says Input 100V-127V and output of 12V. It also mentions Microsoft Japan Co. Ltd. What would I need to... -
Will a game that I buy from the xbox one US site work here in AUstralia?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill a game that I buy from the xbox one US site work here in AUstralia?: Hi there, I was a gamer when the original version of ELITE was available on my commodore 64 waaaay back in the day. I now see that ELITE Dangerous is now available on the Xbox one. my question... -
Power adapter for xbox 360 from Australia to work in India
in XBoX on ConsolesPower adapter for xbox 360 from Australia to work in India: Hello, I recently purchased an xbox 360 from australia, which has its power cord and power adapter, now I want to use the same in India. As the voltage levels are almost the same in Inida, Can i...