Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

Discus and support Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonO'Rear, Jan 1, 2023.

  1. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up


    So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen until the home screen pop's up. Other than that everything else seems to work fine. Is this something I should be worried about?

    :)
     
    BrandonO'Rear, Jan 1, 2023
    #1
  2. BrandonO'Rear Win User

    Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

    Thanks for the Quick response and I will try this if I have any problems, Thank you very much. And have a Happy New Year...
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    It is not uncommon for the Xbox One to display a black screen when booting up, especially after upgrading the hard drive or installing a new operating system. In most cases, this is not something to be concerned about and the system will function normally once it has finished booting up.

    If you are experiencing any other problems with your Xbox One, or if the black screen persists for an unusually long time, you may want to try restarting the console or performing a power cycle. To do this, follow these steps:

    Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until the console powers off.

    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds.

    Plug the power cord back into the console and turn it on by pressing the power button.

    If the problem persists after performing a power cycle, you may want to try resetting the console to its factory default settings. To do this, follow these steps:

    From the home screen, go to "Settings" and then select "System."

    Select "Console info & updates" and then choose "Reset console."

    Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the console to its factory default settings.

    I hope this helps!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

    thank you and wish you a good afternoon and a happy new year
  5. Llamadeus Win User

    XBOX ONE HDMI problem

    I'm having this same issue. I boot up the Xbox and I get the normal green boot screen, but when the system goes to load the OS I get a black screen with no sound. I was playing Destiny and NBA 2K15 just fine yesterday, but when I went to start it up today
    this issue sprung up.
  6. JacobKimbel Win User

    Xbox troubleshooting

    Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
Thema:

Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

Loading...
  1. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up - Similar Threads - using green loading

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

    in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42