Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

Discus and support Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonO'Rear, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up

So I upgraded my hard drive to 1tb and installed the os and now it's not using the green loading screen when booting up it's just show's a black screen until the home screen pop's up. Other than that everything else seems to work fine. Is this something I should be worried about?

:)

BrandonO'Rear, Jan 1, 2023
  2. BrandonO'Rear Win User

Thanks for the Quick response and I will try this if I have any problems, Thank you very much. And have a Happy New Year...
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It is not uncommon for the Xbox One to display a black screen when booting up, especially after upgrading the hard drive or installing a new operating system. In most cases, this is not something to be concerned about and the system will function normally once it has finished booting up.

If you are experiencing any other problems with your Xbox One, or if the black screen persists for an unusually long time, you may want to try restarting the console or performing a power cycle. To do this, follow these steps:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until the console powers off.

Unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait at least 10 seconds.

Plug the power cord back into the console and turn it on by pressing the power button.

If the problem persists after performing a power cycle, you may want to try resetting the console to its factory default settings. To do this, follow these steps:

From the home screen, go to "Settings" and then select "System."

Select "Console info & updates" and then choose "Reset console."

Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the console to its factory default settings.

I hope this helps!
  4. andersonpassos Win User

thank you and wish you a good afternoon and a happy new year
  5. Llamadeus Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI problem

I'm having this same issue. I boot up the Xbox and I get the normal green boot screen, but when the system goes to load the OS I get a black screen with no sound. I was playing Destiny and NBA 2K15 just fine yesterday, but when I went to start it up today
    this issue sprung up.
  6. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox one not using green loading screen when booting up - Similar Threads - using green loading

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  6. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  7. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  8. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  9. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  10. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42