xbox one not starting, stuck on green screen

Discus and support xbox one not starting, stuck on green screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this has been happening for months now and i haven’t been able to use my xbox one at all within that time. i sort of gave up for a few months, but im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by htrthdg, Nov 30, 2022.

1. htrthdg
    htrthdg Guest

this has been happening for months now and i haven’t been able to use my xbox one at all within that time. i sort of gave up for a few months, but im determined again to get it to work, so i’m asking here. i’ve tried holding the power button for 10sec, i’ve tried waiting, i’ve tried to do the factory reset but it doesn’t even let me. when i press all three buttons simultaneously, they all just keep trying to do separate things, the power button keeps beeping on and off, the sync button keeps beeping, and the eject button keeps trying to eject, but they won’t let me do a factory reset. i’ve had my xbox for a while now, and it used to do this with a black screen but i was able to manage and get it to work after a few minutes each time. this, however, i can’t get to go away. i have no ideas left and nothing has worked. does anyone know what i should do? anything i can do at home by myself?

:)

htrthdg, Nov 30, 2022
  2. RageRiguez Win User

XBOX ONE STUCK ON GREEN SCREEN! HELP!

It didnt work for me, my console is still stuck on the Xbox One start up green screen
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox one wont load past green screen

Hello Preston,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is stuck on a green screen after you turn it on. A console that is stuck on the green screen during start up is usually an indication of an issue with a system update. We have a
    support article that provides troubleshooting for an
    Xbox One that's stuck on a green screen
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    Preston!
  4. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  5. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

wont read any disc

I'm stuck in the Xbox One green screen........
  6. JCampey Win User

Preparing console... *FREEZES DURING UPDATE*

If you're stuck in the green screen, after rebooting from a stuck preview update, try a cold reboot. Press the Xbox logo, so the Xbox switches off, then switch off power supply. Leave it for a few minutes, then start it up. It worked for me, but stayed on
    the green screen for about 10 minutes before finally starting proper. Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. xbox one not starting, stuck on green screen - Similar Threads - starting stuck green

2. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  3. Xbox One stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green start up screen: My husband's friend is having an issue where his Xbox One gets stuck on the start up screen. He has factory reset it many times but it doesn't help. What can he do?...
  4. So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...: Been trying to get my Xbox to start up for the past 5 hours and it will just not work. It got stuck on the green screen I restarted it many times but no luck. I even unplugged waited a few hours...
  5. Xbox stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stuck on green start up screen: I’ve had my Xbox One digital for about a year, had no problems with until I tried to restart my console through the menu (to try fix my internet connection). Now it takes much longer than usual on...
  6. Xbox One stuck on green start up screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green start up screen.: My Xbox One recently started giving me problems. I take very good care of it, so im confused whats happening. When i go to start it up it is stuck on green screen. Makes start up sound and...
  7. My Xbox one is stuck on the green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on the green start up screen: when I turn on my Xbox one it just stays on the green start up screen. I have done all the trouble shooting steps, turned it off, held the power button, UN plug the power pack, not sure what to do...
  8. My xbox one is stuck on green screen on start up, Can anyone help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is stuck on green screen on start up, Can anyone help please: I have tried all the on line methods, they did not fix the issue. I am still stuck with the green screen, does anyone have any workable solutions please. 6afc91f0-59a2-482e-aa0b-c1d14ccb20b0
  9. Stuck on green start up screen after frozen update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on green start up screen after frozen update: An update froze on me whilst applying. I left it 8ish hours and was still frozen. Turned off console and am now stuck on green start up screen. Help. 291a5033-6d34-44b2-a83f-345f8e7de6e8
  10. Remains stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remains stuck on green start up screen: I have been in contact with support and was told to manually update system because it was getting hung up on green start up screen. Did that and continues to do that. Did get E203 error code...