Xbox One not showing pre-order code redeemed on computer

Discus and support Xbox One not showing pre-order code redeemed on computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the black Dog pack from Sea of Thieves preorder and redeemed the code on my computer in my Microsoft account. It shows it under My Account, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greatblueheron2, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Xbox One not showing pre-order code redeemed on computer

I got the black Dog pack from Sea of Thieves preorder and redeemed the code on my computer in my Microsoft account. It shows it under My Account, but I can't find it on my Xbox One after installing the game. How do I get the add-on?

:)

greatblueheron2, Mar 22, 2018
  2. INNES 991
    INNES 991 Guest
    sea of thieves pre order not showing up on console

I pre ordered my copy of sea of thieves and redeemed the digital download code on the microsoft store and about a week later whent on my console and the pre order wasn't there. i went on my computer to double check the pre order
    went though and it was showing up online. i went to redeem the code that was on my microsoft account but when i typed it in i received an error that the code has already been used. how do i get the pre order on my console?

INNES 991, Mar 22, 2018
  3. Missing wwe2k19 characters from redeemed code

We redeemed code for wwe 2k19 pre order bonus, it is showing the pre-order bonus as installed in the recently installed list in My Games and Apps, but the characters are not in the game under downloaded characters.

Any help gratefully received

Thanks

cool13765gamer, Mar 22, 2018
  4. Dbluegoat Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron - Preorder

I pre-ordered thru the xbox store on my console and got an email receipt but not sure if it has a code in the email or not, sort of looks like one but not exactly. Do I need a redeem code at this point or no? Destiny IN game still has pre-order listed
    or redeem code.
  5. voyager4023 Win User

Play.com Pre-Order Bonus: Colonial Assassin Weapon & Costume Pack Download

When I did it there were two options to redeem a code, one for Xbox Live codes and one for Ubisoft Codes, the pre-order DLC codes are Ubisoft Codes.
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

what is gamestop giving for midnight release?

Pre order nuketown code is in the case and is redeemable on xbox.
  7. jenabkhan Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HW:DE code. Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition
  8. John J Mammen Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HW:DE code

Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition
Thema:

Xbox One not showing pre-order code redeemed on computer

1. Xbox One not showing pre-order code redeemed on computer - Similar Threads - showing pre order

2. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  3. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  4. FC points from pre order incentive not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC points from pre order incentive not showing: Can anyone help please? My son received the pre order with the added extras for his birthday. It states that he should receive 4,600 in FC points but nothing is showing & he’s getting a little...
  5. My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pre-order isn’t showing I own the game on my xbox: I have gone on to my Xbox to download EAFC 24 which I pre ordered by it doesn’t show I own the game and is asking me to purchase it 72674b13-394e-4564-a91d-93b3be8a4367
  6. Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I: I pre-ordered the new Telltale game deluxe edition, and it's day two, and it still won't show in my library. I did everything restarting it (I'm restarting again to see anything new ), and I don't...
  7. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  8. Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order that's not showing in games and apps: I bought assassin's creed mirage pre order on Xbox one but it's not showing up in owned games and it's only downloaded the pre order bonuses did I but game too early or something...
  9. Pre-order Monster Hunter Sunbreak not showing in Xbox PC My Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Monster Hunter Sunbreak not showing in Xbox PC My Library: Hi, Does anyone have this issue? I have pre-ordered Monster Hunter Sunbreak Deluxe. After the release date of 4/28, the game does not appear in the Xbox PC -> My Library. I manage to install the...
  10. When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before...: When I pre order a game will it show up in my bank as a pending transaction right before it’s due to be taken so I can make sure the money is there 7d8b5616-0381-46c6-8556-7c1d142d3db5