xbox one not showing on tv

Discus and support xbox one not showing on tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an xbox one 1540 console is black and i have been having problems with it for a few months now, it turns on and my gamer id when it says "hi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marie Torres 777, Dec 22, 2021.

  1. xbox one not showing on tv


    i have an xbox one 1540 console is black and i have been having problems with it for a few months now, it turns on and my gamer id when it says "hi ......" that the only thing that would show up ive tried looking at videos and thats all that it shows ive tried the 10sec thing im thinking if i should take it to a game stop to see if they can check it out , but before i do any suggestions on what else i can do ?

    :)
     
    Marie Torres 777, Dec 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    xbox one not showing on tv

    Hi there Marie welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well try this:

    1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

    2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

    3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

    4. Let another minute pass.

    5.-Press the Bind and Eject buttons, and hold those buttons to keep them pressed.

    6.-Then, with the Bind and Eject buttons held, press the Xbox button.

    7.-Let go the Bind and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

    8.-Thereafter, the Xbox One should start up at the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    9.-Select Reset and keep my games and apps.
  3. maxen Win User

    HDMI from One to laptop

    All you do is plug the HDMI from your PC into the HDMI IN port on the back of the console and it will show up as TV on your Xbox One (ie, "Xbox, go to TV" will show you your laptop screen).
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    Xbox One Question

    The Xbox One needs to be on for the HDMI pass through to show on your TV.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

  6. URBANghost101 Win User

    can i get the movies and tv shows on xbox one?

    get the tv show and movies i bought on my 360 on the xbox one sorry
Thema:

xbox one not showing on tv

Loading...
  1. xbox one not showing on tv - Similar Threads - showing

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  8. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  9. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  10. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...