Xbox One Not Seeing the Homepage when i turn on

Discus and support Xbox One Not Seeing the Homepage when i turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I havent been able to play my xbox one since thursday night because it turns on but all i keep seeing is black screen and it turns off in 1-2 mins... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGeminiXV, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MrGeminiXV
    MrGeminiXV Guest

I havent been able to play my xbox one since thursday night because it turns on but all i keep seeing is black screen and it turns off in 1-2 mins

:)

MrGeminiXV, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BoldSILVERBACK Win User

Game won't download

I turned console back on after turning it of with the right hump turned it back on about Hour later it is now on homepage and queue and us now downloading thanks for replying anyway
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trust Worthy Online Codes Site

There is a freephone number you ring,it will be on the homepage of this site,they will take your card details but if you tell them to turn off auto renewal they can`t take the payment again when it runs out.

make sure you tell them to turn it off.
  4. mefftan Win User

Can't make purchases on Xbox.com

Hello from Germany !

I know this Thread is old, but the Problem still Exists.

Since the Payment Update (switch from Points to Real Money) i cant purchace anything from the xbox.com Homepage.

Even free Content !

When i want to Buy/ Download a Demo/ Full Game from the Homepage Shop, a frame opens and wants me to enter a valid credit card.

Will this resolved in near Future or does Microsoft only work on XBox One Features, and XBox 360 Users are only Balast ?

When i try to buy a XBox One Game (like Peggle 2 für XBox One) the System let me Purchase with my Credit.

(I dont have a XBox One !)

So this Problem Only Exist for XBox 360 Content !
  5. ministryofpaiin Win User

Ambassador

srry didn't no what else to do and Yea shows I still have a profile but when I go on to see if I can rejoin there is no option to do so it's just goes back to the homepage
  6. Geth Win User

Forza horizon 4 no longer appears in my game library

Try checking the store to see if it's homepage says install.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Not Seeing the Homepage when i turn on - Similar Threads - Seeing Homepage turn

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  5. What do I do if i see this??

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if i see this??: I just updating my Fortnite for the new battle pass and i see this now? what do i do [img] 13db9a3d-24ca-4d7b-bcc6-8534ee9aa01d
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  8. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  9. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  10. I think I see an Xbox in this one

in XboX Insiders
    I think I see an Xbox in this one: In space, no one can hear U scream... HA HA I think I see an Xbox https://youtu.be/Kt9lMEvKRPY?si=JuLnBlc8onfpioC7 submitted by /u/Sudsuds [link] [comments]