Xbox one not reading Midnight Club LA

Discus and support Xbox one not reading Midnight Club LA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i got a disc version of Midnight Club LA but when i insert it into my xbox one it doesnt read. The disc is fine and can easily be read on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCX 3MAN90, Apr 14, 2021.

1. MCX 3MAN90
    MCX 3MAN90 Guest

Hi, i got a disc version of Midnight Club LA but when i insert it into my xbox one it doesnt read. The disc is fine and can easily be read on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox one can read other discs?

:)

MCX 3MAN90, Apr 14, 2021
  2. julosjc Win User

Midnight Club Los Angeles

Midnight Club: LA — the original version and Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition — will be playable
    on Xbox One
  3. LuffyZolo9607 Win User

Xbox store

Xbox 360 version of Midnight club LA
  4. Minhokiller Win User

Man, what a curious case. I'm focused on researching this subject, and I saw that the game's backwards compatibility is temporarily unavailable due to license issues with the game's music.

I found this excerpt on a rockstar suport forum.

"Due to music licensing restrictions, physical disc backward compatibility for Midnight Club: Los Angeles is temporarily unavailable. We hope to have this resolved shortly"
  5. MCX 3MAN90 Win User

No, standard disc
    [​IMG]
  6. Minhokiller Win User

a question. is yours the complete edition?
Thema:

1. Xbox one not reading Midnight Club LA - Similar Threads - reading Midnight Club

2. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  3. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  4. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  5. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Monitor not reading HDMI output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not reading HDMI output: Hello, I've been using my computer for about four years, and the monitor has recently started freezing regularly. It will freeze, and then the monitor will go black and say there is no HDMI...
  8. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  9. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  10. DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...: Trying to decide if I should buy PS4 or Xbox, I would only buy xbox for this game: Midnight club LA, I need to know for sure if it is still playable please. Does someone has xbox one s to try the...