xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended version dvd

Discus and support xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended version dvd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended edition dvds but will play my other dvd's whats with this microsoft e7cb0c99-4730-4c59-8667-e1380ce82e20 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BooCon4, Jan 2, 2014.

1. BooCon4
    BooCon4 Guest

xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended edition dvds but will play my other dvd's whats with this microsoft

:)

BooCon4, Jan 2, 2014
  2. WillShoe007
    WillShoe007 Guest
    Lord of the Rings DVD extended versions not playing

Lord of the Rings DVD extended versions not playing, Just shows a black screen but all other random DVD's work and Bluray as well... From what I understand this has been an issue for nearly a year with no updates to the problem being resolved. Hooked up
    my Xbox 360 back up and works fine there though...

any ideas on an update to fix this ETA? IS there a FIX?

Thanks...

WillShoe007, Jan 2, 2014
  3. jpick11188
    jpick11188 Guest

I'm encountering the same problem. There's just a black screen. FIX IT SOMEBODY!!!

jpick11188, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended version dvd

Having same issue with these discs. It seems xbox one does not like Peter Jackson. I have the Hobbit on blue ray and I have to insert and eject it 2 or 3 times to get it to play. Have this issue with other dvd/blue rays aswell but as for the extended edition
    lord of the rings dvd's it will not play any of them at all.

AK BruceLeeRoy1, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Hey there LilCrow!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there jpick11188!

I went ahead and replied to your other thread here. In the future, please only create one thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.
    Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. jpick11188 Win User

I'm encountering the same problem. There's just a black screen. FIX IT SOMEBODY!!!
  8. AK BruceLeeRoy1 Win User

Having same issue with these discs. It seems xbox one does not like Peter Jackson. I have the Hobbit on blue ray and I have to insert and eject it 2 or 3 times to get it to play. Have this issue with other dvd/blue rays aswell but as for the extended edition
    lord of the rings dvd's it will not play any of them at all.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there LilCrow!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  10. Brian E Carter Win User

lord of the rings extended dvd not playing.

Yeah, I'm seeing this as well. Surprised this issue has persisted as long as it has.
Thema:

1. xbox one not playing lord of the rings extended version dvd - Similar Threads - playing lord rings

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x: I wanted to play Lord of the Ring The Two Towers but found out it is not available. I am wondering if there is still a way to play it. a35faf77-4395-4cab-b692-a237dcb52845
  4. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...: Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5
  5. Is EA games “Lord of the rings the return of the King” backwards compatible to play on an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is EA games “Lord of the rings the return of the King” backwards compatible to play on an...: Is EA games “Lord of the rings the return of the King” backwards compatible to play on an Xbox 360? This game was produced for the original old Xbox console. 139f90fd-b65f-47d0-821b-623b730e8ceb
  6. Lord of the Rings movies won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Rings movies won't play: I I recently bought the Lord of the Rings trilogy but none of the movies can play without stopping periodically. It seems there are bandwidth problems when playing these movies. I can play other...
  7. Lord of the Rings movies won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Rings movies won't play: I I recently bought the Lord of the Rings trilogy but none of the movies can play without stopping periodically. It seems there are bandwidth problems when playing these movies. I can play other...
  8. Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVD will not play on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Rings Extended Edition DVD will not play on Xbox one: other DVDs work, but Extended Edition of Lord of the Rings DVDs will not play. Black screen after launching app. Sometimes will allow controls to pop up for chapters but times out....
  9. Lord of the Rings Extended DVDs won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Rings Extended DVDs won't play: The Lord of the Rings Extended DVD trilogy won't play. There's just a black screen and nothing happens. I've seen other unanswered questions from a while back... is there a FIX yet? Returning the...
  10. Lord of the Rings Extended DVDs won't play (unanswered)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lord of the Rings Extended DVDs won't play (unanswered): I found a forum post about this that was marked "answered." It's obviously not. My extended edition LOTR DVDs don't play (and no one else's do, either). You can imagine how badly this steams my...