Xbox One not loading apps and games

Discus and support Xbox One not loading apps and games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I turn my Xbox One off and come back to it, it seems to get error code 0x8027025a and is unable to load what seems to be ANY PROGRAMS. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bennie B, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Bennie B
    Bennie B Guest

Every time I turn my Xbox One off and come back to it, it seems to get error code 0x8027025a and is unable to load what seems to be ANY PROGRAMS. It even will not be able to load TV, the guide, and EVEN the SETTINGS menu. I have to cut my Xbox off
    doing the hard reset holding down the power button for like 10sec, then cut it back on, and EVEN THEN, the programs STILL sometimes do not work. I often have to do this SEVERAL times and even have to uninstall and reinstall programs after doing a hard reset
    JUST to get my Xbox One to be able to play the simplest of programs. This has been happening pretty much since the new Xbox One experience update. Has anyone else had this problem? I am getting frustrated and almost want to switch over to PS4 at this point
    as this is already my SECOND Xbox One (My First Xbox One did not have a working disk drive). Is there ANYTHING I can do at this point?

:)

Bennie B, Jan 5, 2016
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Games and apps not loading.

Have you tried getting your son to log into his account on your Xbox to see if the same thing happens?

Also if you have not already done this please try and carry out a hard reset on the console.

gds1972, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Games and apps not loading.

Hopefully someone can help me with this. My Xbox one won't load any games or apps. This includes both downloaded games and games on disc. I can navigate round the home screen ok but when I click on an icon nothing happens (It makes the noise when I click
    but that's it). Also, inserting a new disc doesn't automatically load. I have tried the hard reboot, I have unplugged it, I have changed to Eco settings and I have deleted my account and reloaded it. All to no avail. I have also logged into my account on my
    sons Xbox and it all works fine on there. I have also tried to uninstall a couple of downloaded games to free up memory but they wouldn't uninstall. Help me please.

Smeg Head Ace, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Xbox One not loading apps and games

Unplug from the internet (or turn off router) and try the hard reset one more time...other than that , a "factory restore" would be the last option...you may even go into settings and have it "go offline"

RobertBuckalew, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Birtuous
    Birtuous Guest
    I have the same issue. Are you apart of the preview program? If you are I would suggest getting support from there.

Birtuous, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Luke Gardiner77 Win User

Xbox One not loading games or apps

Hi, I did the hard reset already and no luck. I can remember I got this problem right after the last Xbox One update in March. Have any of you guys experienced the same game and app loading issues?
  7. Birtuous Win User

I have the same issue. Are you apart of the preview program? If you are I would suggest getting support from there.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One not loading games or apps

Did you do a hard reset? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is
    back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Unplug from the internet (or turn off router) and try the hard reset one more time...other than that , a "factory restore" would be the last option...you may even go into settings and have it "go offline"
  10. DeadlyRainbowz Win User

Unable to launch No Man's Sky

Now it says KMODE Exception not handled. I think it is a problem with the app. When I launch them from the windows store they crash as well. All my games load fine besides the ones I download from the Xbox beta app. Any game I download from the Xbox or
    Xbox Game Pass crashes when loading. Any free game I download from the Microsoft Store runs fine.
Thema:

1. Xbox One not loading apps and games - Similar Threads - loading apps games

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  4. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  5. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  6. Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming PC XBOX App is not loading any games: Help, it was working perfectly for a few weeks and now it's been a couple weeks no games will load whatsoever. Please help this is frustrating. 2030635b-0c91-4408-9a28-ac568fd37187
  7. Xbox apps, games, etc. aren't loading

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox apps, games, etc. aren't loading: I've tried power consoling it, same issue I've restarted the console many times even unplugged it multiple times, still the same issues it's been like this for at least two days now it keeps...
  8. Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One X will not load games or apps, and will not install Fortnite Chapter 5: i have done every trick in the book when it comes to troubleshooting, including hard and soft resets, uninstalling and reinstalling, checking connections, making storage space, and my console will...
  9. Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.: Games appear with the message "Unable to display right now" I have "Reset", "repaired" and "Reinstalled" the app SEVERAL times. I made sure i have the most recent version of the app and the most...
  10. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...