Xbox one not installing new games.

Discus and support Xbox one not installing new games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox One and I repeatedly have been having an issue trying to install games. I have done a complete factory reset multiple times (more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeMinta, Feb 18, 2022.

  1. JoeMinta
    JoeMinta Guest

    Xbox one not installing new games.


    Hello, I have an Xbox One and I repeatedly have been having an issue trying to install games. I have done a complete factory reset multiple times (more than 4) over the last 10 - 12 months. I received 4 brand new games for Christmas and and have only been successful in installing one of them. I’m beyond frustrated at this point and don’t have any more ideas. Please help!!!

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    JoeMinta, Feb 18, 2022
    #1
  2. JoeMinta Win User

    Xbox one not installing new games.

    I got it figured out and working, thank you so much for all your help.

    I greatly appreciate it.

    Thank you, Joe.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox one not installing new games.

    Thank you so much for the additional information. Let's try to install the digital version of the game by following the steps below:

    1. Open the Xbox app on your phone and sign in.

    2. Search for the game that cannot be installed

    3. Press Download to console and select the destination console

    4. Once the game has been installed on that console, the disc can be inserted to play
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox one not installing new games.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If I may ask, what is the exact issue or error that you’re experiencing whenever you’re trying to install new games?

    Also, do you have an External hard drive?
  5. JoeMinta Win User

    Xbox one not installing new games.

    Well here’s an update.

    I did get the games installed through the app but now my Xbox won’t let me play any of them because it thinks I don’t have the permission to do so.

    I’ve restarted the Xbox a few times and same thing. I insert any other games and they play fine. I just don’t understand. I’m ready to get rid of this one and get a new one. Any suggestions are appreciated thanks.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox one not installing new games.

    No worries, you don't need to pay for anything unless you will be playing online multiplayer, that requires an active Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox one not installing new games.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one not installing new games. - Similar Threads - installing games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...