Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421

Discus and support Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning, when I turned on my Xbox One, I was able to get a visual display and use it normally. However, a few hours later, my TCL Roku TV is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwiftieLover13, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421

This morning, when I turned on my Xbox One, I was able to get a visual display and use it normally. However, a few hours later, my TCL Roku TV is saying that my Xbox One is not connected ("No Singal. Is it on?") I have tried setting my HDMI cord to all three HDMI channels, all of which get the same result. Even attempting to reboot the Xbox One to a lower resolution display did not work.

As a secondary issue, my Xbox One controller is also failing to sync with the console, even though everything was working fine a few hours ago.

How can I fix these problems?

:)

SwiftieLover13, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, SwiftieLover13. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

May I know if you are able to test your console on another TV?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. TheSpyChicken00 Win User

XBox One connecting to TCL TV

I have the same problem. It looks like there aren't any remote codes yet for the TCL Roku TV's. They use a special Roku remote that has an ON - OFF button unlike normal Roku remotes.

Hopefully we will get an update soon that includes a new remote code for these.

I have a 55FS4610R and all of the codes that the XBOX has for TCL do not work.
  4. RustyRobards Win User

Video and Display

Yes, im playing on a 4k, hdr 49” tcl roku tv
  5. DominumStige Win User

Dolby Vision on my TV

Hi!

The latest version of Dolby Vision should be installed. For updates to the selected model, you can follow the

instructions
  6. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX ONE X HDR look dark and blurry with "TCL 55P605" TV ?

Thema:

1. Xbox One Not Displaying on 50" TCL Roku 50S421 - Similar Threads - Displaying TCL Roku

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  4. Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox displays 1440p option for 1080p monitor: I got a new xbox series s and I was messing with the display settings until I found that it shows me 1440p as an option in display settings in xbox on my 1080@120hz monitor but only in 60hz and...
  5. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  6. Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S, I am trying to use 2 displays side x side as one larger display. How can I...: Trying to " PC " my setup a bit. Wanting to run my xbox video stretching across 2 32" monitors. Like my PC screen. There has to be a way? 80ada3d2-1f33-4bba-9e2a-4794da8112b3
  7. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  8. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  9. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  10. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...