Xbox One - not available support in Poland

Discus and support Xbox One - not available support in Poland in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent to repair the console on December 4, was sent to the repairs on 16 December but still malfunctions (controllers lose the wireless connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skorpional, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Skorpional
    Skorpional Guest

I sent to repair the console
    on December 4, was sent to the repairs
    on 16 December but still malfunctions
    (controllers lose the wireless connection
    while playing). I can not
    Create another repair order as the status
    console "in delivery to the customer."
    I managed to twice make a call on
    Polish support but unfortunately they were not
    able to resolve the issue.

I am writing here because they
    have exhausted all other possibilities for support.

Please help

Regards

Arkadiusz Lipski

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Skorpional, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Henryk W.
    Henryk W. Guest
    Bringing X1 to not supported country?

Can you confirm that I will be able to play online when I buy the Xbox One and I bring it from abroad to Poland (not yet supported country), and that I will not be banned?

What about Day One Patch - is it available from Poland?

Henryk W., Dec 21, 2015
  3. JacekSłabik
    JacekSłabik Guest
    Exclusive Promotion Xbox One Poland

Hello.

Xbox Poland gave us Exclusive Promotion to buy new Xbox One console with discount. There is only one condition - your account must be registered in Poland. When I first bought Xbox 360 10 years ago, I choose United Kingdom as my region, because that was
    the only way to have Xbox Live (there was no official support for Poland). But after some time it changed. Poland got an official support and now we have Xbox Live. So I have changed my region to Poland. It was few years ago. And now I can not get my discount,
    because the original registration was in UK. How to fix it?

JacekSłabik, Dec 21, 2015
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

microsoft rewards.

For now, unfortunately rewards is not available in Poland, DigiDongus. Microsoft didn't share, for now, any official information on when that will be available in Poland.
  5. Henryk W. Win User

Will it work in Hong Kong?

UPVILLAGE, if Xbox Live is available at your country (for xbox 360) then your Xbox One will be work as well.

I'm, from Poland where Xbox One wasn't launched yet, but xbox 360 is fully supported - there is no problem with Xbox One either. I had to replace the power cord but this was so simple because it is exchangeable (typical PC cable :)
  6. airmattdog Win User

Kiedy Xbox Muzyka + Wideo w Polsce?/When can we expect Xbox Music + Video in Poland?

No announcements have been made regarding the availability of Xbox Music in Poland.
  7. Henryk W. Win User

Bringing X1 to not supported country?

There is no Polish language available to set during xbox one setup.

What will happend when I choose English and then that I'm from UK (since there's no Poland)?
  8. airmattdog Win User

Xbobx music & video in Poland's region.

There has been no announcements made regarding availability of Xbox Music and Xbox Video in Poland.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - not available support in Poland - Similar Threads - available support Poland

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  7. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

in XboX Insiders
    In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...: Oblivion - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/oblivion/C5K89TFLSV19/0001 Dragon Age 2 - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/dragon-age-2/C4G76555T4QN/0001 The Darkness -...
  8. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  9. is Xbox support available for Slovakia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Xbox support available for Slovakia?: I need to know if Slovakia support is available for Xbox Series X I'm moving there soon and want to know Thanks f6c7975d-b300-4d1c-85ce-740b32c1c6e8
  10. No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail: so I preordered halo wars 2 and its says that i will be given a code for halo wars definitive edition in 7-10 days. But of course it only says that and you don't actually get a code. Its the end...