Xbox One "No signal on Acer Monitor

Discus and support Xbox One "No signal on Acer Monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I Have an Acer Monitor (V206HQL brand) that has both VGA and DVI (no HDMI). I connected it to my console using an VGA to HDMI cable. When I turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bj Banca, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Bj Banca
    Bj Banca Guest

So I Have an Acer Monitor (V206HQL brand) that has both VGA and DVI (no HDMI). I connected it to my console using an VGA to HDMI cable. When I turned on the console the monitor won't turn on and says "No signal". I tried tightening the VGA, restarting my console but it still has "No Signal" problem.

:)

Bj Banca, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Bj, there must probably be some problem with the cable, it has to convert the digital signal to analogue and it may be failing in this conversion, which is why no signal is reaching the monitor.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

144 Hz Monitor Switching to 60 Hz

Your problem is almost certainly the monitor's nonstandard overclock

Don't forget, the panel is always 144. The software and hardware have to convert the incoming signals to that

You should contact Acer for support on their monitor. These are standard VESA signals it should be working with.

Make sure the monitor firmware is updated if that is possible, and please give us the model number
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one s won't display 1080p

Hello Goldstandard56k,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Is the console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? Does the console display in 1080p on the television instead of the Acer monitor? Does the Acer monitor have second HDMI port? If the monitor has a second HDMI port, we suggest plugging the console into that port. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
  5. Foulkesy99 Win User

HDR issue with Xbox One S

6. Obsessive Power Win User

4k not working on xbox one s

Hi,

Can you advise on the exact model of this monitor please. A Google search couldn't find a 'k1281k' Acer monitor and 'Acer K1' is a series.

If you don't know the exact model it will be on the manual or on the rear of the display. Can you take a photo of this and post it here?

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Xbox One "No signal on Acer Monitor - Similar Threads - signal Acer Monitor

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. No signal

in XBoX on Windows
    No signal: Console powers on but on the screen it says no signal to hdmi. We have changed out hdmi cables and tvs and tried to reset the Xbox with no luck. What else can we try...
  5. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  6. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  7. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  8. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  9. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  10. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....