XBOX ONE no signal detected

Discus and support XBOX ONE no signal detected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017.

1. XBOX ONE no signal detected

hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on switched on TV and it said no signal detected and the pad still
    didn't link up? Ive tried changing ports, hdmi cables, cold reboot and nothing. Ive tried the bind/eject with pressing the xbox button and all I get is is power down sounds.. so then Ive tried the OSU3 download with a NTFS formatted USB drive.. nothing, only
    power down sounds.. on one occasion it done two power up sounds but the console remained off and I waited 20 mins.. nothing and when i turned it on it was the same situation.. I'm now about to try the OSU2 download to see what happens.. but I really can't
    understand what's wrong I mean it's no signal.. not a black or blank screen..Ive tried all possible changes and steps of powering down and up and still nothing.. I'm stuck can anyone help?

:)

TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017
  2. xbox one 1 month old powers on but doesnt start

it has blank screen and indicates no hdmi signal detected.

HACKER HELLBOY3, Oct 20, 2017
  3. XboxOne no signal detected

hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on switched on TV and it said no signal detected and the pad still
    didn't link up? Ive tried changing ports, hdmi cables, cold reboot and nothing. Ive tried the bind/eject with pressing the xbox button and all I get is is power down sounds.. so then Ive tried the OSU3 download with a NTFS formatted USB drive.. nothing, only
    power down sounds.. on one occasion it done two power up sounds but the console remained off and I waited 20 mins.. nothing and when i turned it on it was the same situation.. I'm now about to try the OSU2 download to see what happens.. but I really can't
    understand what's wrong I mean it's no signal.. not a black or blank screen..Ive tried all possible changes and steps of powering down and up and still nothing.. I'm stuck can anyone help?

TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017
  4. XBOX ONE no signal detected

I had the very same problem, it was working perfectly yesterday but today it wouldnt work. The xbox one x would turn on, but the tv wouldn't recognize it, i thought it was the tv. But thank god i have two xboxs so i connected the other one and it worked
    fine. I researched and found many other people having the very same problem and when i called Microsoft and confirmed that i did everything that they will recommend and i told them about the other people who have the very same problem they gave me two options,
    they can send me a brand new one but i would have to upfront the full amount which will be refunded once the old one is returned within 15 days or i could just exchange it at any Microsoft store since it was still under warranty. Check to see if yours is under
    warranty and go exchange it. It seems to now be an official problem with the xbox one x.

EnriqueVargas1, Aug 19, 2018
  5. EnriqueVargas1 Win User

I had the very same problem, it was working perfectly yesterday but today it wouldnt work. The xbox one x would turn on, but the tv wouldn't recognize it, i thought it was the tv. But thank god i have two xboxs so i connected the other one and it worked
    fine. I researched and found many other people having the very same problem and when i called Microsoft and confirmed that i did everything that they will recommend and i told them about the other people who have the very same problem they gave me two options,
    they can send me a brand new one but i would have to upfront the full amount which will be refunded once the old one is returned within 15 days or i could just exchange it at any Microsoft store since it was still under warranty. Check to see if yours is under
    warranty and go exchange it. It seems to now be an official problem with the xbox one x.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Power up/ update issue

Hello wmscan1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little bit more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is your television not detecting a signal from the Xbox? Is the video signal
    being detected, but the console is stuck on a black screen? If your television is not detecting a video signal from an Xbox One, we recommend utilizing the support article regarding a

blank TV screen when your Xbox One is on
    . Be sure to let us know the results wmscan1!
  7. wmscan1 Win User

Power up/ update issue

Thanks. I'm playing on Xbox one. TV not detecting a signal from the Xbox. The option you suggested resolved my issue. Thank you.
  8. MrDrCore7 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects at random

My signal strength is usually all bars when it's detected by the Xbox.
  9. xJade0x Win User

Comcast Help!! FOUND SOLUTIONS!!!!

Ok, so I have my xbox one hooked up to my tv and it's also hooked up to my cable box with two separate HDMI cables.. I can't even get a signal. Help please?? It says it detects a signal

but no picture ever pops up.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE no signal detected - Similar Threads - signal detected

2. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  3. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  4. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  5. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  6. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  7. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  8. What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on: What do I do if my Xbox is it on 7839d883-a6b8-4e0e-8cc5-f508309ead31
  9. My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do: My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do 4ebfadec-a898-4b80-a73e-0c7b6a6657de
  10. BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...: I've had my Xbox one S console connected to my BenQ (1080p) projector for over a year via an Onkyo (TX-NR6050) AVR. Xbox was outputting video at 1080p 60 hz. Last week the projector stopped...