XBOX ONE no signal detected

Discus and support XBOX ONE no signal detected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017.

1. XBOX ONE no signal detected

hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on switched on TV and it said no signal detected and the pad still
    didn't link up? Ive tried changing ports, hdmi cables, cold reboot and nothing. Ive tried the bind/eject with pressing the xbox button and all I get is is power down sounds.. so then Ive tried the OSU3 download with a NTFS formatted USB drive.. nothing, only
    power down sounds.. on one occasion it done two power up sounds but the console remained off and I waited 20 mins.. nothing and when i turned it on it was the same situation.. I'm now about to try the OSU2 download to see what happens.. but I really can't
    understand what's wrong I mean it's no signal.. not a black or blank screen..Ive tried all possible changes and steps of powering down and up and still nothing.. I'm stuck can anyone help?

:)

TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017
  2. xbox one 1 month old powers on but doesnt start

it has blank screen and indicates no hdmi signal detected.

HACKER HELLBOY3, Oct 20, 2017
  3. XboxOne no signal detected

hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on switched on TV and it said no signal detected and the pad still
    didn't link up? Ive tried changing ports, hdmi cables, cold reboot and nothing. Ive tried the bind/eject with pressing the xbox button and all I get is is power down sounds.. so then Ive tried the OSU3 download with a NTFS formatted USB drive.. nothing, only
    power down sounds.. on one occasion it done two power up sounds but the console remained off and I waited 20 mins.. nothing and when i turned it on it was the same situation.. I'm now about to try the OSU2 download to see what happens.. but I really can't
    understand what's wrong I mean it's no signal.. not a black or blank screen..Ive tried all possible changes and steps of powering down and up and still nothing.. I'm stuck can anyone help?

TheXboxPhoenix, Oct 20, 2017
  4. XBOX ONE no signal detected

I had the very same problem, it was working perfectly yesterday but today it wouldnt work. The xbox one x would turn on, but the tv wouldn't recognize it, i thought it was the tv. But thank god i have two xboxs so i connected the other one and it worked
    fine. I researched and found many other people having the very same problem and when i called Microsoft and confirmed that i did everything that they will recommend and i told them about the other people who have the very same problem they gave me two options,
    they can send me a brand new one but i would have to upfront the full amount which will be refunded once the old one is returned within 15 days or i could just exchange it at any Microsoft store since it was still under warranty. Check to see if yours is under
    warranty and go exchange it. It seems to now be an official problem with the xbox one x.

EnriqueVargas1, Aug 19, 2018
  5. EnriqueVargas1 Win User

I had the very same problem, it was working perfectly yesterday but today it wouldnt work. The xbox one x would turn on, but the tv wouldn't recognize it, i thought it was the tv. But thank god i have two xboxs so i connected the other one and it worked
    fine. I researched and found many other people having the very same problem and when i called Microsoft and confirmed that i did everything that they will recommend and i told them about the other people who have the very same problem they gave me two options,
    they can send me a brand new one but i would have to upfront the full amount which will be refunded once the old one is returned within 15 days or i could just exchange it at any Microsoft store since it was still under warranty. Check to see if yours is under
    warranty and go exchange it. It seems to now be an official problem with the xbox one x.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Power up/ update issue

Hello wmscan1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little bit more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you playing on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is your television not detecting a signal from the Xbox? Is the video signal
    being detected, but the console is stuck on a black screen? If your television is not detecting a video signal from an Xbox One, we recommend utilizing the support article regarding a

blank TV screen when your Xbox One is on
    . Be sure to let us know the results wmscan1!
  7. wmscan1 Win User

Power up/ update issue

Thanks. I'm playing on Xbox one. TV not detecting a signal from the Xbox. The option you suggested resolved my issue. Thank you.
  8. MrDrCore7 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects at random

My signal strength is usually all bars when it's detected by the Xbox.
  9. xJade0x Win User

Comcast Help!! FOUND SOLUTIONS!!!!

Ok, so I have my xbox one hooked up to my tv and it's also hooked up to my cable box with two separate HDMI cables.. I can't even get a signal. Help please?? It says it detects a signal

but no picture ever pops up.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE no signal detected - Similar Threads - signal detected

2. Xbox series S - No Signal Detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S - No Signal Detected: I know this is a common issue. I’ve read and gone through numerous guides trying to correct this and I’ve gotten nowhere, except deeper down the rabbit hole of frustration. I have an Xbox Series...
  3. Xbox Series X turns my TV on yet no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns my TV on yet no signal detected: I hold the button on my controller to turn on the Xbox, the Xbox and attach TV both turn on. The TV does not automatically switch to the HDMI where the Xbox is plugged in. When I manually switch...
  4. BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...: I've had my Xbox one S console connected to my BenQ (1080p) projector for over a year via an Onkyo (TX-NR6050) AVR. Xbox was outputting video at 1080p 60 hz. Last week the projector stopped...
  5. Xbox One S "No Signal Detected" and Low-Resolution mode and Troubleshoot mode not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S "No Signal Detected" and Low-Resolution mode and Troubleshoot mode not working: Hello. My Xbox One S is not being displayed (no signal is detected from the HDMI cable). I also tried to boot up low res and troubleshooter mode but the same thing happens. I have checked the HDMI...
  6. Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns on no signal detected: Hi there so I turned on my original Xbox one and it still gives me no display/signal. I use a USB controller, the Xbox one turns on but no signal detected nor the controller stays on. I've tried...
  7. xbox powers on but no signal is detected

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox powers on but no signal is detected: After Xbox One was glitching last night I shut it off and today the Xbox One powers on but no signal is detected. I have tried to reboot holding power button for 10+ seconds. I have tried holding...
  8. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?: Hello all, I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's no signal, despite the fact that it works...
  9. Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console: Hello, I'm unsure if this issue I have is common amongst Xbox users, but I would love some feedback on how I can have it resolved. So my Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) isn't producing any video...
  10. XboxOne no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne no signal detected: hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on...