Xbox one next update

Discus and support Xbox one next update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello every one and happy new year, Does any one know where i can see what the next update for the X1 will include or is it still a secret? I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Blue Playdoh, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox one next update

Hello every one and happy new year,

Does any one know where i can see what the next update for the X1 will include or is it still a secret? I can not wait to see what they will add as there is a few things i can think off that should be added asap.

:)

Mr Blue Playdoh, Jan 2, 2014
  2. PrimitiveMeat, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    ngocphi, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox one next update

I haven't seen anything on MS's site regarding X1's update. The only news that I saw was that it was coming in early Jan. and that was on MajorNelson's blog site, but don't quote me as I'm not 100% sure that's where I saw it. Also it didn't go into deep
    detail, but I did hear that it's supposed to tweak some things that's not so hot right now, like party chat and having to turn chat on all the time. If I can find links, I'll post 'em.

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    OP:

Good topic I am curious also.

vikingland1, Jan 2, 2014
  6. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    I heard the update is coming this month soon. And it will be something great for the Xbox one.

x7SNOOPY7x, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    Suppose to be coming soon and increase its power by 10%, guess we will see when it is released, i hope they tweak the operating system, so i don't get kicked back to the dashboard while trying to load/play games.

Karma403, Oct 31, 2018
  8. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Confirmed date for DTS and 3D update

9. dilbag-16FE484E-0937 Win User

Xbox one next update

Yes it don't know why these issues even exist honestly my xbox has had more issues then my PC lately (never thought I see the day consoles gave me problems then my rig).

I just hope it's all fixed in time for destiny or I'll be pretty bummed out :(
  10. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox one next update

I don't use Skype at the moment so can't comment here.

I've never had problems with games not loading but have had the odd issue of getting kicked back to home screen when playing.

Party Chat has been ok for me recently, inviting people in, talking etc. I use to get the problem when you went to start a party I would get message, "Can't start party now, try again later" ( can't remember exact message ), followed by error code, as I
    said though, it's been ok lately.

I'd do what Galactic Geek suggest and head over to the Support forums but have you tried hard resetting your console? when the console is on, hold the power button on console for about 10 seconds until you hear it beep and turn off, wait for 30 seconds and
    turn it back on? This has helped others fix a wide range of issues.

Good luck.
  11. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one next update

I have had issue 1 a lot, normally a power down sorts out the issue, if not then reset the router and that fixes it (no idea why).

Only had issue 2 once on game chat and it sorted itself out.

Games all work find, but whats a disc all my games are DD at present.

I would like party chat to be improved, stability and loading times specifically.
  12. dilbag-16FE484E-0937 Win User

Xbox one next update

Thanks for the help guys I'll try to hard reset my xbox and I'll tell my friends to do the same. If that doesn't work I'll try the support forums :) thx for the advice
Thema:

Xbox one next update

1. Xbox one next update - Similar Threads - next update

2. When is the next OS update on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    When is the next OS update on Xbox one?: I know that the last update was in October but when is the next OS update for xbox one? Please does anyone know because I've been having non stop network glitches since the last update and I'm...
  3. What will Be Fs sandbox next update be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What will Be Fs sandbox next update be: Fixes bugs and more updates Mod menu change map Tool gun weapons NPCs Vehicles Your spawnilists Builder Sandbox Find multiple player game Please put all of this in the next...
  4. Next osu1 update available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next osu1 update available: I've got a console that needs a offline update but previous owner enrolled in insider hub app, when will the next update be available? Or can you remove the console from the insider hub when I...
  5. Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft: Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to Microsoft, Microsoft decided it would be fair...
  6. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:): Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen. submitted by...
  7. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working: The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for...
  8. Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nascar heat 5 next gen update not working.: I purchased and downloaded the nascar heat 5 next gen update and Upon download i cannot play the new cars. Only give me old gen cars. Ive restarted my console and uninstalled the dlc then...
  9. Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?: I am at my wit's end. For a few days now, I have been unable to update the game APEX. I read through the similar issues people were having here on support and have tried every type of restart to...
  10. NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022: I did this add on, and installed it in NASCAR HEAT 5. But it is not working and I cannot access next gen cars in any kind of form. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you....